The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U.S. Embassies closing Sunday - Travel Alert for US citizens

Isn't this a little odd?
    Yesterday Rick Moran posted a piece decrying the absence of our prez from a highest level gathering of all of America's top government experts on combatting terror. While all these top echelon executives, cabinet secretaries, departmental [COLOR=#11B000 !important]directors[/COLOR], military leaders, etc., were gathered on a Saturday in the nation's capital to discuss the purportedly most serious security threat to America and her diplomatic picket lines in the Middle East since 9/11, our disengaged supreme leader apparently thought his [COLOR=#11B000 !important]golf game[/COLOR] more deserving of his attention than a seriously lethal (as defined by his own [COLOR=#11B000 !important]agencies[/COLOR]) threat to American interests. Thus our counter-terror first team met without the team's leader, the only person with the lawful authority to act on any determinations of that team.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...#ixzz2bFVgCIOO
    Why would the POTUS be absent for a meeting such as this during a terrorism "high alert"? He's due to start his vacation on Martha's Vineyard in a couple of days, why wouldn't he be on top of this situation now ... not just read about it on his smart phone? Maybe this is why he always seems to be a by-stander when stuff is happening?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ed-alerts.html
    So ... a bunch of embassies get closed. Everyone is wondering why. Some are criticizing Obama for over-reacting; for NOT being correct about the war on terror being over. So ... as with blowing the cover on SEAL Team 6, they explain just how they were able to uncover this terror conspiracy!

I always thought the smart thing to do was to crack the enemy code ... and not let the enemy know you had cracked their code.
    Al Qaeda leaders had assumed the conference calls, which give Zawahiri the ability to manage his organization from a remote location, were secure. But leaks about the original intercepts have likely exposed the operation that allowed the U.S. intelligence community to listen in on the al Qaeda board meetings.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Something un-American about running and hiding.

Just sayin'............

Stan b

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Isn't this a little odd?

Why would the POTUS be absent for a meeting such as this during a terrorism "high alert"? He's due to start his vacation on Martha's Vineyard in a couple of days, why wouldn't he be on top of this situation now ... not just read about it on his smart phone? Maybe this is why he always seems to be a by-stander when stuff is happening?
    This standard operating procedure for the Bman. He wasn't around for Benghazi so I am not surprised he wasn't around for this.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

Let the views of others educate and inform you, but let your decisions be a product of your own conclusions. (Jim Rohn)