The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Truck tires

Default Truck tires

I'd spent the last couple of weeks doing research on new tires for my F150 4x4. When the dust settled, the Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor was the clear choice. I checked out tirerack.com and a few other tire sites but also checked local dealers and garages. Still, I'm not sold on getting tires through the internet because if there's a problem with a tire, then what? Long story short is that a place less than a mile from my house had the best overall price. They had the tires for me the next day AND even washed and vacuumed my truck! They could not have been nicer or more courteous. The price also included lifetime rotation. A big Goodyear dealer also close by wanted $400 more for the exact same tires! The bottom line is that buying locally ended up being well worth the research. That garage now has a customer for life. The moral of the story is that farther away and bigger doesn't necessarily mean a better deal.
    Last edited by J. Walker; 09-09-2013 at 10:29 PM.
    "When a good trainer stops learning about dogs, he stops being a good trainer." the late Gene Hill

"If you want to find out what kind of trainer you are, leave your transmitter in the truck." the late Rex Carr

http://www.earthbornholisticpetfood..../dog_formulas/