The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Mark Levin and a Paradigm Shift

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Disagree with you, Rand is playing things SMART, he has figured out how to play inside the rules, and hasnt let anyone define him and paint him in a corner,way too far out to committ on social issue that may be resolved by the courts before 2016, no need to reveal his stances just yet

He has already stated where he stands on just about every issue one could imagine. Most of the really controversial issues he has stated what he believes put has said that most of these issues should be settled by the individual states. Which I agree with.

Got to go and get my POTUS FF hat on and draft players that will wind up on IR.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Franco...if you would vote for Rand Paul, a Libertarian that has joined the Republican Party because he understands that this is his best chance to fight the Liberal Marxists running our country now, why is it that you do not follow his lead as far as voting? As for Mudminnow, from your last post I can see that voting against the current party in power is not a priority for your vote, not much I can say about that!

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Franco...if you would vote for Rand Paul, a Libertarian that has joined the Republican Party because he understands that this is his best chance to fight the Liberal Marxists running our country now, why is it that you do not follow his lead as far as voting? As for Mudminnow, from your last post I can see that voting against the current party in power is not a priority for your vote, not much I can say about that!
    In post 114 I said I would probably vote for Rand if he got the GOP nomination(which I seriously doubt will happen). That's because I know he is serious about reducing the size of the Fed Gov and would operate within a budget that would not increase our debt(though he is a dud on social issues). However, if Carla Howell were to run on the LP ticket, I would have a hard time not voting for her as Rand is not the Libertarian he use to be. Carla Howell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhmFXRe5Z68
    Last edited by Franco; 08-29-2013 at 10:25 AM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

OK all...back to the origins of this post...Mark Levin has identified how Americans can take back control of Congress and the President by using Article V or the U. S. Constitution. "It provides a constitutional solution should the [Federal] Government become oppressive" It requires STATE representatives to attend a Constitutional Convention, where new Amendments to the U. S. Constitution can be developed. (How about a balanced budget amendment, or ....etc.). If enough STATES ratify these Amendments it becomes law! The President nor the U. S. Congress can do anything to change or alter these Amendments. They must follow them, as they would be law! learn about these and get involved with your STATE leadership to drive them to support this initiative.

It's also interesting to note that, right now, in spite of the gridlock in DC, there seems to be strong conservativism in the "grass roots" of the country. When electing a President, if a candidate wins CA, he wins a whole lot more clout than if he wins Tennessee. However, with this type of voting for these Amendments, CA and TN carry equal weight.

Here in PA, while the state went D last November, the Gov is R and so is the legislature. The state is now more "purple" than blue. The vote of the State legislature, in an Amendment Convention, might not be blue as it turned out last November.

So, the 100 guys in the Senate would be wielding less power in this type of a Constitutional Amendment process.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Why would they start obeying the Constitutional Amendments now? The Constitution now states that Monetary Policy be the responsibility of Congress, yet they have abdicated that power to International Banking. If anyone remembers, financial terrorist, Bin Bernake, of the Fed Reserve bailed out foreign banks during the banking meltdown of late 2008. Presidents and Congress have both ignore The Constitution when convenient. What we need to do is dump both political parties because they are not going to change, no matter what new laws are adopted!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Why would they start obeying the Constitutional Amendments now? The Constitution now states that Monetary Policy be the responsibility of Congress, yet they have abdicated that power to International Banking. If anyone remembers, financial terrorist, Bin Bernake, of the Fed Reserve bailed out foreign banks during the banking meltdown of late 2008. Presidents and Congress have both ignore The Constitution when convenient. What we need to do is dump both political parties because they are not going to change, no matter what new laws are adopted!
    Good luck with that, you will not live long enough to see Libertarians come to power as a major party....fact are facts....been tried before in much worse times!

Good luck with that, you will not live long enough to see Libertarians come to power as a major party....fact are facts....been tried before in much worse times!
    You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you on top of your head! Political revolutions happen all the time as politics constantly evolve. And, they don't happen overnight or in one or two elections! You can stick with your broken brand that lives in the past and I'll stick with politcal party that continues to grow based on its ideals!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Stupid comment ....the essence of this proposal is that you have to get the people behind these Amendments, addressing issues of the day, then Congress will follow the Amendments...!

Stupid comment ....the essence of this proposal is that you have to get the people behind these Amendments, addressing issues of the day, then Congress will follow the Amendments...!
    This is as dumb as it gets! Get people behind the Amendments? Amendments are already the Law of the land. And, what would make Congress obey them now when they haven't it the past? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result! In case you missed it, the Repubs are responsible for most of the current Deficit and they are not going to change.

BTW, your boy Levin was one of those beating his chest to invade Iraq. He nothing more than just another NeoCon, whorships Rush Limbaugh and both with a gullible following.
    Last edited by Franco; 09-03-2013 at 12:31 PM.