The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Levin and a Paradigm Shift

Disturbing news for in the newest list of bestsellers, as compiled by the New York Times. Mark Levin's new book, The Liberty Amendments, has debuted at the one spot in both lists of nonfiction bestsellers: hardcover, and combined hardcover and. This places the specter of a popular revolt against the last century of expansion of the federal government through amendment and judicial decree right on the Sunday morning breakfast tables of progressives.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...#ixzz2cwmTJQXN
    I could be wrong, but if a book like this can go to the top of the NYT best-seller list on its debut, the conservative message is not such an unpopular one.

If the R party can't get votes to win an election, it's not because the message is a bad one. It could be that the Rs do a lousy job in their delivery. If Americans thirst for principles, then the Rs come off as pandering instead of being principled.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    I am not an expert, although it sounds like you are an expert on everything so I will just defer to you from now on. Swamp you are the most wise Lincoln historian, progressive agenda smasher, "conservative" bulwark, and omniscient foreign and economic policy scholar on this board and I apologize for questioning any thing you wrote...

seriously, don't take it personal, we are all friends here
    Mud...considering you are the source of these comments,you could say nothing that would irritate me in the least! Although, I am amazed by your limitedknowledge and somewhat twisted view of U. S. history.

[QUOTE=road kill;1137856]swampcollie, you can NOT wake someone up who is PRETENDING to be asleep![/QU

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    If you think "great" is defined by; Declaring Amnesty for 10million plus illegals that opened the flood gates for more illegals, negotiating with terrorist ala Iran-Contra, running up huge deficits, growing the Federal Gov to its largest size ever-bigger than Obama's government and refusing to retaliate for the killing of Marines in the Beruit bombing then that is your take on greatness!
    F.....I see you are having trouble finding any names of Libertarians that have done anything in our history......? Again, I say again.... does that not resonate with you????

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I could be wrong, but if a book like this can go to the top of the NYT best-seller list on its debut, the conservative message is not such an unpopular one.

If the R party can't get votes to win an election, it's not because the message is a bad one. It could be that the Rs do a lousy job in their delivery. If Americans thirst for principles, then the Rs come off as pandering instead of being principled.
    Gerry...well said.....it is almost funny how some of these guys just don't get it! Unfortunately, they are the ones that do not vote or vote from some loser that is nothing more than a wasted vote!...OMG....we may all be doomed by these misinformed soles..

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post

Bla....Bla....Bla.....
    Swamp, you have gone from babbling on this thread to being engraged. Don't get so upset just because you failed to make an accurate assessments of history and facts. Take a deep breath and please...take your meds!
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Gerry...well said.....it is almost funny how some of these guys just don't get it! Unfortunately, they are the ones that do not vote or vote from some loser that is nothing more than a wasted vote!...OMG....we may all be doomed by these misinformed soles..
    You sure do like to belittle the intelligence of anyone who disagrees with you. Anyone who makes a statement about being doomed by misinformed "soles" probably needs to look in the mirror to get a good look at what misinformed looks like

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Swamp, you have gone from babbling on this thread to being engraged. Don't get so upset just because you failed to make an accurate assessments of history and facts. Take a deep breath and please...take your meds!
    "engraged" Franco...who is having trouble holding it together?

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    You sure do like to belittle the intelligence of anyone who disagrees with you. Anyone who makes a statement about being doomed by misinformed "soles" probably needs to look in the mirror to get a good look at what misinformed looks like
    Wow....you spent a long time thinking through the "logic" on this comment....(Not)!

swamp, I am still waiting for you to give an example of a republican who actually decreased the size of government. And seriously unless you have a PhD in every subject you talk about, you are not automatically the expert. And I am not amazed by your knowledge of history, it is pretty standard from what I can gather. I think you know a good bit. But folks used to know a good bit about a flat earth too and those round earth guys had limited knowledge of science in the opinion of the state/church scholars.