The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Of coarse I haven't snooped it.

Default Of coarse I haven't snooped it.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...ide-government

He has shown us his cards for 5 years . If you give people stuff they will become brainwashed into thinking you can do no wrong.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

When we put this together with the "cloistering" of the Benghazi survivors ... iI think it's pretty safe to assume that the phone calls and emails of those people are being closely monitored; if they are being given regularly scheduled polygraphs about possible leaking information, it would be totally reasonable to assume that the govt is also watching their phones and email accounts.

Sort of ironic, but it occurs to me that the low-tech USPS might be the only way that such a potential whistle-blower might have at his/her disposal.

So, if the govt does something nasty, illegal and tyrannical ... this is a pretty good way to keep anyone from blowing the whistle on the wrong-doing.For those whose names were changed and put into witness protection, it would be even easier for the govt to simply "erase" them.

I have been suspicious of Snowden's motives primarily because his idea is that the countries he seems to believe would be the most "free" are not ones generally known for that characteristic. Is he a traitor? Don't know the legalities of it. OTOH, he also alerted Americans to what is going on without their knowledge, on a scale that would make Big Brother proud. So, the issue has become focused on Snowden's actions ... when we should have more focus on the practices revealed to us by his actions.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.