The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rodeo clown with Obama mask

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Very simple, NAACP,ACLU & the other Gimmedat's see Jug Ears as an Actual "Black Messiah". Nobody can poke fun at their "Messiah" because he represents their "COLOR". No matter how incompetent Jug Ears is, he is "Black" first and foremost in their simple minds. SJL, AS, JJ, MW, use this thinking and have used this simple thinking to keep millions of the brotha's on the plantation for years. Same reason they only get involved with black on black crime is when there are cameras present. Ghetto blacks have been taught for years that it's the color of their skin keeping them down instead of out of wedlock birth, drugs & education level.
    In line with your post, this entire Presidency is about nothing else but race.

So, have ya'll read the "sensitivity training" requirement they are instituting? What a joke. Rodeo sure ain't what it used to be. I bet most of the crowd and most of the cowboys thought it was funny.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    So, have ya'll read the "sensitivity training" requirement they are instituting? What a joke. Rodeo sure ain't what it used to be. I bet most of the crowd and most of the cowboys thought it was funny.
    "Sensitivity training" How about growing a pair training or getting thicker skin training. When I was growing up I was told sticks and stones not go cry to someone! It is the pussification of america. i read an article about private manning and how he is really sorry and would like to go to college and be a productive member of society. Then they said he "felt extreme pressure in the "hyper-masculine" military beacuse of his gender-identity disorder-his feeling that he is a women trapped in a man's body". What a bunch of cow crap!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Didn't Obama wear an Obama mask on Saturday Night Live once???

Barack Obama Makes Surprise Visit to 'Saturday Night Live
    'By Daniel Kurtzman, About.com GuideNovember 4, 2007
    My BioHeadlinesForumRSSFollow me on:
    .Ads:ObamaSNLHillary ClintonBarack Obama QuotesSaturday Night Live Barack Obama made a surprise cameo on "Saturday Night Live" in the opening sketch as a guest at a mock Halloween party thrown by Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton.

Bill (Darrell Hammond) was dressed as Mystery from VH1's "The Pickup Artist," while Hillary (Amy Poehler) wore a bridal gown that all the guests referred to as a "witch costume."

A man showed up wearing a Barack Obama mask who turned out to be Barack Obama himself. "I have nothing to hide," Obama said, "I enjoy being myself. I'm not going to change who I am just because it's Halloween."

Obama then delivered the famous opening line, "Live from New York, it’s Saturday night!”

Perhaps some sensitivity training is in order here!!??!!??

Head of Mo Gimmedat's say Dissin da Prez is a hate krime. It's about their "Blackness", that's where they worship. Most couldn't give a ratz azz about being an American.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/08/...-a-hate-crime/
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Head of Mo Gimmedat's say Dissin da Prez is a hate krime. It's about their "Blackness", that's where they worship. Most couldn't give a ratz azz about being an American.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/08/...-a-hate-crime/
    I guess there will be a lot of comedians and impersonation actors/actresses that will be charged with a hate crime to if a wearing a mask can be considered a hate crime.

So that begs the question - If a non white person robs a bank using the mask depicting a white person is it a hate crime as well?
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

What's totally hysterical is the "leadership" of the state of Missouri going completely off the grid of intelligence, and making complete hayseed jerks of themselves. Talk about the "show-me" state showing us all how radically inept they are. But then I suspect Little-Dick Gephardt is so proud to be a Democrat in that state. Almost makes me want to stop rooting for the Cards.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

PM'd you. This makes it over ten characters.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryJ View Post
    I guess there will be a lot of comedians and impersonation actors/actresses that will be charged with a hate crime to if a wearing a mask can be considered a hate crime.

So that begs the question - If a non white person robs a bank using the mask depicting a white person is it a hate crime as well?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    PM'd you. This makes it over ten characters.
    Got it and responded. Thx.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?