Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    if that doesnt work try

1. religion or anti religion card

2. gender card

3. heterosexual card

4. non disability card

5. redneck hunter card
    You forgot the "VICTIM" card!!!!!

Been to quite a few rodeos over the years. Always went to the rodeo for my birthday when I was a kid (until I was 16 or 17, and have been to various others since). Lots of political jokes from the clowns. What's the big deal? Personally I thought the "I'm a professional clown, he's just acting like one" or whatever it was, was pretty good.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You forgot the "VICTIM" card!!!!!
    ah yes it goes along with

7. the anti semetic card

8. the class warfare card

9. the constitutional infringement card

10. DA Union card

11. the soccer mom card
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Dang. So many cards and so little time.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

They weren't upset when the Obama masks were used in True Blood and they mocked the Pres.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Senior Member Lesa Cozens Dauphin's Avatar

Masks have been used to mock the president clear back to Lyndon Johnson. I would love for someone from the NAACP to explain why it is such a bad thing now. Where were they back when the movie Point Break was made and the bank robbers wore, Nixon, Johnson, Carter and Reagan masks? Didn't see them jumping up and down and demanding an investigation back then. People need to get real....this is getting totally outlandish!

lesa c
    Ramblin Maxx Retrievers

Quote Originally Posted by Lesa Cozens Dauphin View Post
    Masks have been used to mock the president clear back to Lyndon Johnson. I would love for someone from the NAACP to explain why it is such a bad thing now. Where were they back when the movie Point Break was made and the bank robbers wore, Nixon, Johnson, Carter and Reagan masks? Didn't see them jumping up and down and demanding an investigation back then. People need to get real....this is getting totally outlandish!

lesa c
    Very simple, NAACP,ACLU & the other Gimmedat's see Jug Ears as an Actual "Black Messiah". Nobody can poke fun at their "Messiah" because he represents their "COLOR". No matter how incompetent Jug Ears is, he is "Black" first and foremost in their simple minds. SJL, AS, JJ, MW, use this thinking and have used this simple thinking to keep millions of the brotha's on the plantation for years. Same reason they only get involved with black on black crime is when there are cameras present. Ghetto blacks have been taught for years that it's the color of their skin keeping them down instead of out of wedlock birth, drugs & education level.
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Now they are calling for an FBI, NSA, etc. investigation.....cause non of these federal organizations are investigating BenGazzi, IRS, etc. etc.....We are living in a world lead my idiots....at best, thieves and liars at worst!

What's the chance of him getting audited for the last 7 years or so?