The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Anyone in Columbia Falls MT?

Default Anyone in Columbia Falls MT?

We have a beautiful German Shepard that is missing. He has been seen with this older man, Beard facial scar driving a rusted out truck in the hungry horse area details and picture on on this site his owners site, If you are in that area would you check out this page and keep an eye out for Bosco. there is a reward. thank You . His owners are desperate pictures info at https://www.facebook.com/bringboscohome
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-23-2013 at 08:33 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

$700 reward this was 7/30 a better description of the truck.
    Seen at the spring water pullout approx a mile before the Hungry Horse bridge. Ford pickup (late 70s/early 80s) - square body on the pickup. Single cab. More maroon in color, but the paint is very weathered and oxidized. Lots of rust all over, particularly the rear end and around the wheels. Bosco and another dog were tied in the back. Person who spotted him tried to turn around but lost him. He was headed towards Hungry Horse. I am thinking he lives out of town and was getting water, so probably doesn't live in town...Please keep a lookout and IF YOU SEE HIM WITH BOSCO, get a license plate number and CALL 911. These are the instructions from the police that I have spoken to. CALL 911 FIRST, THEN CALL ME. THANK YOU SOO MUCH

HUNGRY HORSE AREA, Please be on the lookout. We believe he's in that area camping Red/maroon older truck rust on it, maybe a topper has been seen with and without. May have been seen in Hungry horse playing ball (Bosco loves to chase balls) across from the crooked tree RV park on 6th in Hungry horse. Please if you see him get plate number or if your sure its him and Bosco call 911 than owner Keri at 406-249-7466
    https://www.facebook.com/bringboscohome
    $700 REWARD
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-23-2013 at 08:36 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Rochester, MN Bob & Ann Heise HiRollerLabs.com

Bump! Shared on facebook. Hope you find Bosco!!
    Bob/Ann Heise
    "Show up. Dominate. Go home." Dan Gable

"There is no such thing as perfection. There is always a higher level." Dan Gable

"Look at pressure as an opportunity." Tom Brands

"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 2010

I don't believe in allowing wine to breathe. I prefer mouth-to-wine resuscitation.

BUMP: Bosco a beautiful 3 year old tan and black german shepard is still missing . If you see a dog that even looks like him please take a picture its possible he is with a homeless person in the hungry horse area but he could be anywhere he was stolen form Columbia Falls MT His family has little kids and they miss their dog.https://www.facebook.com/bringboscohome (new facebook page) Please if you see him or think its him call
    911 than owner Keri at 406-249-7466 https://www.facebook.com/bringboscohome
    The police are aware that he's been stolen and are looking. Also if you can please get the license plate number and take a picture . Please call or text her right away so she can follow up .The man is driving a older ford lots of rust, beard and a facial scar.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-23-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Someone just called today they were driving thur Coram MT and saw a dark German Shepherd running around. Is there anyone in the area that can check it out? It was just past the gas station heading towards Glacier Park where those 3 cabins are on the side of the hwy. The dog definitely had a black body bit she was driving so didn't get any better of a look than that. Le the know if anyone is close enough to I.d. ANYONE in that area please keep a lookout

If your in Montana or surrounding state please go on Boscos facebook and share they really need to get people in that area looking for him
    https://www.facebook.com/bringboscohome
    thank you

Boscos owners will be on the news tomorrow (wed) maybe that will help bring forward a few tips. Please like and share her page to everyone you know. Word of mouth is how Bosco will be found Thanks

if you see a dog that may be him please try and take a picture
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-25-2013 at 05:05 PM.

just got a call from a lady in Bigfork and YESTERDAY she was driving Hwy 35 from Bigfork to Kalispell - She called it the river road so I'm not sure where that is - and she saw a black faced german shepherd sitting on the side of the road in the pouring rain...shes going to leave and go down that road right now and get me the address and look again. Please - if you or anyone you know lives that direction, please ask if they have seen this dog or know of anyone that owns a dog like this in the area! I will canvas the area also when she calls with the address. THank you!!!

AJ18 news channel! Boscos story will be airing tonight and also tomorrow morning and on thier website!!! PLEASE TUNE IN AND IF YOU KNOW ANY BARTENDERS OR BAR OWNERS - PLEASE HAVE THEM TUNE IN ALSO!! The more eyes and ears on this will BRING BOSCO HOME!!
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-25-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    just got a call from a lady in Bigfork and YESTERDAY she was driving Hwy 35 from Bigfork to Kalispell - She called it the river road so I'm not sure where that is - and she saw a black faced german shepherd sitting on the side of the road in the pouring rain...shes going to leave and go down that road right now and get me the address and look again. Please - if you or anyone you know lives that direction, please ask if they have seen this dog or know of anyone that owns a dog like this in the area! I will canvas the area also when she calls with the address. THank you!!!

AJ18 news channel! Boscos story will be airing tonight and also tomorrow morning and on thier website!!! PLEASE TUNE IN AND IF YOU KNOW ANY BARTENDERS OR BAR OWNERS - PLEASE HAVE THEM TUNE IN ALSO!! The more eyes and ears on this will BRING BOSCO HOME!!
    I live just off hwy. 35 about five miles north of Bigfork, close to Riverside road, I'm heading out right now to have a search. I'll bring some dog treats and a lead.
    John

Thank you John thats exactly where they are looking Riverside road Bigfork If there are any homes out there we need to let them know maybe he's hiding out at a local l farm. WE need to find this dog to rule out if its Bosco Thank You so Much...
    Maybe the guy who took him is camping out there. Hes driving a maroon color ford , rust especially around the wheels may have a topper, may not. He had a beard & facial scar . If you see a dog you think is him please try and take a picture
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-25-2013 at 05:04 PM.

another possible tip. Received a call from someone that saw a German Shepherd wandering out on Lorie Lake Road (Off Farm to Market road, just past Farm to Market Pork heading towards Tally Lake). She said it looked a lot like Bosco and the neighbors said it didn't belong to anyone on that road. Unfortunetly, this was last Thursday. Anyone near there that can confirm/deny if a dog similar to Bosco lives out that direction?