RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Topeka Field Trial

10K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Starky 
#1 ·
Good luck to everyone this weekend. It looks like another very talented field of dogs and handlers. Would appreciate any information on the series set ups and call backs.
Thank you.

#2 · (Edited)
All I heard was that the open 1st is a tough triple with tight lines to the two retired. The long retired is hard to get to. I have no idea what the success rate is.

This post has been deleted
#8 ·
The above information are good comparatively the forum quality.I mean every thread is not present good information. so that if there are any expert of animal to present their experience at forum, by which we learn about our dog health and dog life..,
for example I have the nice name of dogs, Max
Buddy
Jake
Bailey , Rocky , Charlie, JACK ,Toby, CODY , Buster, DUKE,
COOPER , HARLEY, RILEY, BEAR , MURPHY , LUCKY, TUCKER ,SAM ,Oliver
Top 20 "Female" Dog Names:

MOLLY
Bella
Lucy
MAGGIE
Daisy
SADIE
Chloe
SOPHIE
BAILEY
ZOE
LOLA
ABBY
Ginger
ROXY
Gracie
COCO
SASHA
ANGEL
LILY
PRINCESS
HUH? Come again.

#13 ·
TRC Open Results

1st K.Gunzer
2nd B.Eckett ZUMA!
3rd B.Eckett Pride
4th R.Bickley
RJ B.Peterson
Jam K.Gunzer

CONGRATULATIONS!!! To O/Dr.David Aul, H/Bill Eckett, & Magic Trick's Zuma for placing 2nd in the Open. A great beginning to an All-Age career for this 3.5yr old.

Congrats go out to all that placed I heard the test were very challenging!!!

#15 ·
I heard Amateur Placements were as follows:

1. Despenas
2. Pugh
3. Bickley
4. Hansen

Sorry that I don't have more details

Ted

#16 ·
The only details I have new AFC Hockley Creek's Big Hitter 4th in the Open and 3rd in the Amateur and completed his AFC, congratulations to Robby and Trey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.