RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Sooner Retriever Club Field Trial

13K views 36 replies 22 participants last post by  T.Lanczak 
#1 ·
Any news on the Open or Derby?

#27 ·
Ruger won? Woo hooo! Big congrats to Linda & Bill & Ruger!

#30 ·
Want to know the definition of a roller coaster weekend?? Our all age dog Homer gets some kind of stomach virus and after two good weekends has to be scratched; our puppy, Homer's daughter is running her second derby and she jams and her second qual and she wins (her first were run at 15 months so we really don't count that as a good effort more a 'let's see' effort) oh joy, oh joy - but on the way home, on the interstate the dog truck has a major blowout - dogs and driver are all safe and in the long and short of it- that's all that matters. So hug your dogs, and your handlers, and be glad that they are just around to play again. Thanks to the power that watches over crazy dog people!

#31 ·
Glad to hear dogs and their driver/handler/trainer are ok, and big congrats on the little girl's weekend. She was outstanding on what would be a big dog test any day of the week.

Also want to give a congrats to Linda Noga for her AM WIN with Ruger, Fon Apostle for her derby 3rd with Tangle after crossing over to the dark side, Paul R for his Qual 2nd with Gypsy, and even Don Ritter for his Qual 3rd with the dog whose name I will not say or type!!!

Big thanks for the entire Sooner club for putting on a great trial as always, to the judges for giving their time and energy, and to the land owners for allowing us to act like kids for a weekend.

fp

#34 ·
I want to thank everyone for coming to our trial this fall. I want to thank all of the workers who volunteered their time to come out and make the trial go smooth. I also want to thank the judges for giving up a weekend of being able to run their own dogs to come out and let us run ours. Congrats to all that finished and placed in the events. Results are now posted on EE.

Russell

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.