RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

NFL Thread gdg

29K views 139 replies 27 participants last post by  huntinman 
#1 ·
This forum needs an NFL thread - like the SEC thread for the college folks :razz:.

TBS - how about Manning & the Bronco's - Gotta love it when SD gets beat, they can't seem to do anything right :cool:.

#120 ·
I am going to miss watching Ray walk through the tunnel. For the last 6 years my season tickets are 2nd row end zone about 10 yards from where Ray does his dance.

#121 ·
I wonder if Ray ever thinks about the two guys in Atlanta who were murdered when he was present, a crime which is unsolved and will probably remain such. When he was interviewed today he had a biblical reference on his undershirt, I wonder if he was wearing it that night when one of the victims was stabbed 5 times?

This post has been deleted
#137 ·
I think you can blame Samantha (Steele) Ponder for Vikings QB Christian hurting his elbow, they just got married a couple of weeks ago...probably locker(bed)room horseplay...its plausible isnt it ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.