RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Tulsa FT

12K views 33 replies 20 participants last post by  Paul Rainbolt 
#1 ·
Just heard they scrapped the Derby.... 18 dogs... only 3 did the test after 17 ran.

#9 ·
Derby Congrats to:
1st - #8 Little Miss Enchantress Kristi and James Roberts
2nd- #15 Sugar Mill Peggy O-Dan Widner H-Dan Hurst ( Hi Sheril!!)
3rd #12 LulaBelle :) daughter of Homer- Joe Piland
#4 Julienne's Caprock Ford Dale Sweeney
RJ Prarie Peak Road Greater -Ken McCartney and a bunch of jams!!

#17 ·
Wow - way to go Dan and Abby and just lookie who got second- I would say Dan had a great day!! As did Mr. Rorem, Mr. Roberts and Mr. P:) Thanks Katy and Bruce - great job- understand it was bit brisk the last two mornings! But probably better than what you have to go home to-- good luck to all the folks on the east coast with the storm coming!

#20 · (Edited)
WOO!!! HOO!!! HUGE Congratulations to Joe and Pam on Homer's Blue Ribbon ~ Great Job Homer!

Joe has been knocking on the door all Fall and it is awesome when an Amateur's hard work in training pays off with a win! Great People ~ Great Dog!

Also, Congratulations to the rest who placed in the Amateur Stake as I believe that they all train their own dogs which says a lot about the high quality of Amateurs we have in this part of the country!

#21 ·
X2 on Congrats to Joe, Pam, and FC-HOMER!!!
I have a cute redhead waiting for a date in the spring.

#24 ·
Trust me, Joe doesn't know how to post but if he did he would be thanking all the stars that aligned just right, the hardworking club members and the judges who set up tests our dogs could do ( special thanks to the judge who was there to give him a hug and keep him from falling over!!! :)). We don't take any jam or placement lightly- and we wish to thank all the nice folks who have called or texted - we appreciate and are grateful for every kind word- thank you , thank you.

#27 ·
Lots of congrats to some hard working trainers. First, way to go Dan and FC Abby! Way to go Joe, Pam and Homer! WOW. Great job Charles and Ruff, Bill and Judy and Boley and Chili. Lots of good Amateur trainers who's knowledge and training paid off.

#33 ·
Congratulations to Dan (and Abby) with their first in the Open!! Abby's kiddos are rooting her on and hopefully following in her footsteps!!

Also, congratulations to Pam & Joe on their win in the Am!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.