RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

I SOOOO want one!!!

6K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Christine Maddox 
#1 ·
Tomorrow, My brother is breeding his very nice Shaq daughter Tease-MH to Dr.Eds AFC-Holland. Holland is a very consistent, well bred, son of NFC-Willie, out of the great FC/AFC- Kweezy. I've been out of the game for nearly 2 yrs, and man oh man, this makes me want a new baby!!! The anticipation of a young up and comer being bred for the first time is exciting!!! Both sire and dam's first.
Should I??? LOL.

#12 ·
Scott,
That is HILARIOUS!!!

Sylvia "Jollydog" McClure is trying to convince me to get back in with one of these babies. I'd LOVE to, but I do have a VERY nice 2 yr old Cash pup that may be the most intelligent pup Ive had to date.
The maternal side of this breeding has been kept in the family. I was behind Tease's breeding, her mama's breeding, and I owned her grand mother. I'm also a very big fan of Kweezie. This is a VERY special breeding to me.

PS: Janet, seeing all of my dog friends that I have accumulated over the last 20 yrs at 2 funerals this year REALLY makes me miss the people and the game. You guys are special.

#3 ·
What Scott said. Come on David you know you want to. You know you miss it. Just do it.

Janet

#5 ·
Doc : has a Shaq dog been crossed to a Kweezy dog before...seems like a can't miss on paper...Congrats to all the connections on making it happen

#6 ·
Holland is a real nice dog. I've had the pleasure of seeing him run more then once. I'll be breeding my Shaq bitch who has an amazing pedigree to him next year. The timing was off this year. Holland in MN, Trixie in MI in route back to TX... Oie....

I know I'll be keeping one and just referred Holland to an old client of mine that has a very nicely bred Grady bitch.

Angie

#8 ·
My take on it is that Willie enhances a strong bitch. He doesn't compliment her, he enhances her. I'm by No Means a Willie fan,,, Ick. But I've seen some wonderful dogs out of Willie that were out of a very strong bitch line. They took my breath away...

Angie

#16 · (Edited)
That singleton I had from breeding my Raven to Willie kinda takes my breath away right now at 11 months. Too bad she's a one and only, the mold was broken.

#15 ·
We're pretty close. Not sure if we're that close-LOL!!! It is in the family though. My HRCH-Dancy-MH has been the matriarch. Phil owns 2 FC-Finn babies and Tease (Finn's 1/2 sister) and I'm sure they'll keep one of these buggers for sure. If not this litter, I will own a Tease pup one day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.