RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

College Football 2012 GDG

282K views 2K replies 99 participants last post by  blackasmollases 
#1 · (Edited)
Paging all teams/their fans. The Best Team In Americana plays in The BR.

Geaux Tigers!!!!, regards.

#908 · (Edited)
Jacob, no code please, as the resident RTF college football expert you owe it to your readers to speak plain English, thanks!

unless slingblade = Chucky and wishagain = Auburn in which case it's OK

#916 ·
There is one rumor floating around that the force$$$$ behind the offer are none other than Jerry Jones....maybe he is thinking of doing all his off season shopping in Louisiana this year....the Hat (Miles) to his alma mater and Sean Payton to the Cowboys....

#932 ·
You guys may lose the game, but you won't lose the party.

Looks like Freeze has you headed in the right direction. What's the word on whether Mullen will suddenly need to spend more time with his kids?

#934 ·
Now y'all know damn well that the LSU Tigers only missed the SEC showdown by 5 points and if they wanted to, they could pick up either team playing in the SEC Champ game by the scuffs of their necks and give y'all a big kick in the behind! :)

#944 ·
The only reason for concern would be potential Devine intervention to choose Notre Dame's opponent, who would you rather play for a National Championship Nick Saban's team or Mark Richt's team?

#952 ·
Oh and CORSO'S PICK RECORD: 152 - 70

Definitely not a Lock but not too shabby.

Nobody, not even David Pollack picked the Dawgs today. Nobody picked us against Florida. We play much better as the under Dawg. If we play our game for four quarters we have a real chance but I think we have to prove it. We haven't done it in a game of this magnitude. We shall see.

#950 ·
my "fearless" prediction of the day....Kansas State rips my Horns a new backside in prime time tonite,Collin Klein has a Heisman worthy performance (too little too late)......and Mack announces his retirement within 48 hrs after the game or after they accept their consolation bowl game to either the Cotton or Alamo Bowl

#953 ·
If Texas looses tonight they will be 8-4. I don't think they will get an invite to the Cotton Bowl. Maybe the Alamo bowl.

#956 ·
Lots of football left but so far Alabama sucks!

#957 ·
Alabama finally scores! I'm rooting for them as an Alabama win will help TAMU in bowl selection

#960 ·
That was a dirty play, doesn't matter what position, it should have been a personal foul, defenseless player, hope it doesn't affect the outcome of the game.

#961 ·
as much as it was a vicious hit on Murray...on a change of possession play (INT, fumble, punt return) that type of blindside is going to happen, its part of the violence of the sport, he is fair game, as long as he is in the field of play...the hit was high and could have been called

#962 ·
In Murry's first year as he took several shots in an early game, I told my wife that as tough as he was we, for the first time since Stafford, we had ourselves a QB. He will be fine.

With that said, we haven't stopped their offense on the last three drives. If we don't make adjustments at half we are on for a rough second half.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.