RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Nebraska Dog & Hunt Club

7K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  drbobsd 
#1 ·
Anyone at Lincoln??

#7 ·
I would like to give Brian Oswalt and GMPR The Captn's Sierra Shadow Ale MH QAA "porter" a big congrats on their running so far at the trial. Last I heard they were in the third series. Porter just passed his grand master pointing retriever title after only being with his trainer for 6 weeks. Porter has been out of field trials for the last two years, and just returned from his APLA training last week. It's amazing what these older dogs can still get done! Go Porter!!!

#10 ·
Also, Dennis Pugh got RJ.

Pretty good weekend for the Sioux Valley gang.

#12 ·
Owner/Handler Amateur All-Age
1st - Yukon - Chuck Schweikert
2nd - Twist - Larry Morgan
3rd - Finn - Bob Swenson
4th - Monroe - Dennis Mitchell
Reserve Jam - Maggie - Chuck Schweikert
Jam - Dealer - Vern Hasenbank
Jam - Izzy - Monte Wulf
Jam - Louie - Chuck Schweikert
Jam - DJ - Lori Morgan

Vern

#13 ·
Congratulations to Finn ,Steve and Bob on their win in the Open and to Traveler, Jim and Dennis on their open 2nd. Congratulations to Air and Dennis Pugh on their RJ.

Congratulations to Bob Swenson and Finn on their 3rd in the Amateur, Dennis Mitchell and Monroe on their fourth and Vern Hasenbank and Dealer on the jam. Another fine
Performance by Sioux Valley dogs and handlers.

#18 · (Edited)
You got it perfect again Joel. Thanks

Wow! What a great weekend.

It's so hard to be patient in this grueling game when you know you got the best dog and trainer in the world. There is no one I know that is more honest, competitive and hard working than Steve Blythe at Lone Willow Kennels. I'm sure many people feel the same about their prof trainer.

Thank you judges, Lincoln and Missouri Valley hunt club. A special thanks to high school Navy ROTC young people that work their butts off for their Club.

Congrats to all that placed and finished.

#16 ·
YAHOO to Bob, Steve, and the big yeller dawg!!!
Way to go Finn!!!

#17 ·
Open All-Age Results
1st - Finn - Owner Bob Swenson - handler Steve Blythe
2nd - Traveler - Owner Dennis Mitchell - handler Jim Beck
3rd - Maggie - Owner Chuck Schweikert - handler Chuck
4th - Otter - Owner Monte Wulf - handler Jim Beck
Reserve Jam - Air - Owner Dennis Pugh - handler Dennis
JAMS - ?

Congratulations to everyone who placed.

Vern and Kathy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.