RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Client flew in to pick up his pupy

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  HNTFSH 
#1 ·
A nice young man came by to pick up his pup. He flew into Jackson, MS, rented a car,drove down, picked his pup and then drove him back to his new home. The problem came when he went to board the plane in Dallas. He had brought a "vets" lead and a shower curtain to put on the car seat on the way home---BOTH WERE TAKEN FROM HIM! Did they expect him to tie up the flight attendant and then wrap her in the shower curtain? What the He(( goes on? I know times have changed lot over the years.

In 1954, Labador Day week end, I had Cleo fly into Mobile AL so I could pick her up and take her to meet my folks in Panama City. I planed to marry her. The trip went well and I took her back to Mobile to fly back to Lake Charles, La. I also wanted her to take my 12 ga 870 back so I could have it in Lake Carles so I could hunt in the area. She boarded the plane with a naked 870 and no one said a thing to her (though she did get some smiles from some of the passangers).

The plane Cleo flew home on was a twin prop Convair that carried about 50 passangers ( she has since reverted to using her own broom for short flights). Bill

#2 ·
( she has since reverted to using her own broom for short flights)
Uh oh... looks like you'll be sleeping with the puppies for the foreseeable future. :p

#3 ·
Times have changed. In about 1978 I flew from ND to go duck hunting with my Dad in Arkansas. I boarded with my auto loader in a cloth gun case, gave it to a flight attendant who put it in the cabin with the pilot.

In 1967 I was in our company's advance party going to RVN. We traveled commercial from the east coast to the west coast. There was about six of us. We boarded with our M-16s and put them in the overhead bins.

Boy have times ever changed!

#8 ·
she has since reverted to using her own broom for short flights. Bill
did you see on the news last week?-

In the country of Swaziland, witches are no longer allowed to fly higher than 150 meters in the air, lest they be subject to arrest and heavy fines.
According to a report by the Civil Aviation Authority, broomsticks are considered similar to heavier-than-air transportation devices, and therefore are subject to this regulation.
“A witch on a broomstick should not fly above the [150-metre] limit,” Civil Aviation Authority marketing and corporate affairs director Sabelo Dlamini

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/17/a...-flying-higher-than-150-meters/#ixzz2TeDoBN9A

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.