RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Holding Blinds?

6K views 16 replies 17 participants last post by  Michael Earhart 
#1 ·
In the Market for some new holding blinds who do you all recommend.

#10 ·
I have blinds from Magee, Stakeout and Butch. For Holding blinds at the line, Butch Greens are great. For Retired guns, out in the field, Magee and Stakeouts are the answer. Magee puts loops on the outside for adding cover.

#11 ·
Call Bear at RGH Enterprises. He uses real good durable material and the poles are solid and won't bend when you try to push them into hard ground.
http://www.rghenterprisesllc.com/

#13 ·
Gunners Up has a great blind. I have had mine since before they were released, well over a year now (can't remember how long ago). It has help up fantastically and I could not be happier. Very light and when I first got it I was worried it was too light (the poles) but they still look like they did when I first got it.

#16 ·
Dog Canidae Grass Dog breed Labrador retriever

Albeit atypical, this hunting blind works well as a makeshift holding blind. It's called an Apache Hunting Blind. It is free-standing; sets up/comes down in about 10 seconds; weighs about a pound, and in its collapsed, rolled-up (carrying) configuration it is about 66" long x 3" (in diameter). It also works well to conceal wingers and I use it for that purpose as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.