RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Farmer/Aycock problems and solutions

4K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Donnie Olley 
#1 ·
Anyone have this DVD? What's included in it? Not much of a description that I've found.

#2 ·
The DVD takes common and not so common problems that come up while training your dog
and then demonstrate solutions for those problems.
Examples: Line manners, no go, head swinging, just to name a few.
I have not viewed it lately, but I can say it covered a ton of problems that come up often in training your dog.
Hope this helps.

#3 ·
This is one of the best non-program videos out there. It is a supplement to other programs like lardy. It gives great instruction on the most common issues and specific drills and handling techniques to address them. The thing is I bet you 1000 bucks your dog has or will have one of these issues so it it good for everyone. It breaks issues down into field issues and line issues. It is targeted for late transition and finished dogs. They use FT dogs and set ups but it is applicable to HT dogs as well.

#4 · (Edited)
I have both sets of the Farmer/Acox DVDs and consider them must haves for any trainer beginner to pro. Compliment Smartworks system as well as Lardy. As I'm learning how to train myself I find I watch their DVDS the most when any problems arise. Just hope I don't wear them out before my pup is trained.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.