RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Jayhawk Retriever Club News??

8K views 43 replies 26 participants last post by  Jason Brion 
#1 · (Edited)
...Just to get things started off in good fashion :)

Congratulations to Firemarks Million Dollar Baby, "Haley" and Michael Castelli !! placing 4th in the Q !!

Judy

#2 ·
Still wondering myself if that statement is accurate.......................

It was a total meltdown before my eyes, I left soon afterwards.............

#7 ·
Dog and handler still has to do the job. I didn't even bother to answer ...#'s are on Entry Express for all to see so.... "Haley" has proven herself at her young age...just coming out of Derby with such success....

Beats me as to why someone would put down another's success :???:

..we are sitting at home today, instead of training in MA with Colonial...due to tick born disease finding yesterday and opting to go back for futher bloodwork today. So we know exactly what is going on with our "Ranger".... I wish he was going to train today....run a Q, AM or anything else...12 dog entry or 100 dog entry..who cares...as he loves to do. Matters not the number of entries to me...seems petty compared to real issues in life.

#11 · (Edited)
...... :) Sorry for such a post..

Thank goodness for better testing of tick born issues.... He went in for a scuffed up pad that needed wrapping and a little antibiotic. Vet decided to go ahead with physical as she had the time...rather than wait until next weeks scheduled appointment. Ticks are just horrible here now..along with the diseases.

His gum color is good, ears..skin....no nausea...eating, drinking good. A little more panting but I think that was because his foot hurt.

Hope everyone has a great weekend...good trial results...

Best,

Judy

#13 ·
BTW I think Bill Burks got third in the Derby with Judy. Not sure of the other places.

John
You must mean Qualifying, the derby wasn't supposed to start till 10:00 this morning.:)

#15 ·
GOOD GRIEF! Laid up in a bed with a broken ankle and I'm hearing more than what is on here:) 10 back to the water marks tomorrow in the open eckett 3, dewey 3, george 2, morgan 1 sorry can not remember the other. 30 back in the am to the water blind.

very nice derby finished today.

1. Blythe
2. Davidson
3. Blythe
4. Cavan

nice derby very challenging and fair from what I hear. Congratz to all.

Aaron

#16 ·
GOOD GRIEF! Laid up in a bed with a broken ankle and I'm hearing more than what is on here:)

Aaron
That's usually the way it is with the trials I'm interested in...:-x

#21 ·
Congrats Dave on a blue ribbon. I bet you are on cloud nine!

Looks like Steve had a great day in the derby, way to go!

#22 · (Edited)
Thanks guys. I went into the weekend with low expectations since Steve had told me that she hasn't been as sharp lately. Nick, I remember you running her at our club trial in puppy when I dropped her off for the winter trip. You told me that the short little puppy marks in the first series were scary because she was libel to run past the marks and keep on going until she disappeared.

Duane, my avatar gives me fond memories of my frat boy days in college, but I'll go ahead and see if I can find a pic.;-)

Thanks to Steve Blythe and the gang.

#24 ·
Open

1) Zoom O: Carlisle, H: Eckett
2) Sport O/H: McCartney
3) Pippa O: Skibber, H: Dewey
4) ? H: George
RJ and Jams - do not know except

Woody O/H: Morgan

#25 ·
Amateur
1) Red O/H: Carter
2) Pricey O/H: Harter (New Amateur Field Champion)
3) ? O/H: Schweigert
4) Smoke O/H: Carlisle
RJ) Bam O/H: Harter
Many JAMS

#29 ·
WOW !!! Congratulations to Judi and "Red" :)

#33 ·
Congratulations to Judi Carter and her awesome golden RED! That's fantastic news..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.