RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Reveille's River Otter

4K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Purpledawg 
#1 ·
Hello,

Does anyone have any information on Riveille's River Otter (BLF). I have only been able to find a little information on her. I have found that she was QAA is this true? She is out of (FC AFC Dare to Dream x AFC Chena River Reveille MH). Any information would be great.

Thanks,
Heather

#6 ·
Know the dog very well. Know the owners very well. Had a pup out of her bred to Fargo. She was the Cook's second trial dog that was Amatuer trained until Carl could no longer handle her. She was out of control when I believe she was sent to Luanne Pleasant. Was trained by Luanne for 6-8 mounths maybe more where the dog did pretty well in the Q. The dog was than taken home for awile and then sent to Jerry Patopea for at least 1 1/2 years and put through the program. Otter was home with Carl when I left CA for CO. We trained together. I don't know who has the dog now. My own opinion is that she is a very nice dog tons of go but should have been with a pro from the start. Just the typical amatuer mistakes. With this dog you can't afford one. She got some bad habits and never seemed to let go of them.

Could have been a contender. PM me if you would like Carl's Number.

#8 ·
He was very trainable no vocal issues. At the time I had another that was the same age so I kept the one that I thought was the best. What a mistake. I sold the Otter pup. Ran him in two derby's and got a third in one and went to the fourth in the other. Just was not full of steam like his mommy which I like. He did run nice blinds and marked pretty well. I also got a good chunk of change for him so he wasn't a wash out.

#12 ·
Came across this old thread. Anyone know if any of the other Fargo x Otter pups are still competing? AFC Rainey is still running she needs a point for her FC.

#14 ·
Judy has Bella still believe she runs here in trials, Do a search on EE on Fargo's Bellas Express

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.