RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Aetertek electronic collars ???

11K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  impig33 
#1 ·
Anyone have any experience with the Aetertek electronic collars? I am at the point with my chocolate to start cc however wife out of work and 2 kids in school puts me on a seriously tight budget. :( I hate to skimp on a collar but much rather do so than skimp on the dogs training!
Would probably invest in a sportdog once funds allow. I just want to know if the Aetertek's will suffice for now so that I can stay on target with my training program.

Here's a link to the ones I am looking at on fleabay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AETERTEK-El...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item19d0a1152f

#2 ·
Never heard of them. Before you set up your auction sniper, check out the collar clinic. For about $100 more you should be able to get a reconditioned dogtra or TT that will last you a dog or two. It would be a lot cheaper than buying an Atertek, then a sportdog then finally going with a dogtra or TT.

#3 ·
Never heard of them. Before you set up your auction sniper, check out the collar clinic. For about $100 more you should be able to get a reconditioned dogtra or TT that will last you a dog or two. It would be a lot cheaper than buying an Atertek, then a sportdog then finally going with a dogtra or TT.
Times two!

#6 ·
Bit the bullet and ordered a Classic 70 G3 from Gun Dog Supply yesterday.
It was worth the bite. You won't know it but you saved yourself pain, suffering and ultimately $$. You are much better off starting with a TT or Dogtra. Trust me on this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.