RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Perfection Kennels feedback

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Big Trucker 
#1 ·
I have a friend with a GSP who was considering Perfection Kennels to start his new pup. Anybody know anything about them?

#2 · (Edited)
I know some gsp's trained there. The dogs turned out very well, except for one. That one later became a SH titled hunting dog at a different trainer (walnut hill)

#3 ·
Tried to add... I think the owners sent the dog too early... was not mature enough. Nothing bad happened. Just wasnt ready to catch on. Walnut Hill does a great job. I 'd recommend them highly, even though you didn't ask about them.

#4 ·
Attended one of Prefection Kennels, clinics. It was real good. Would be my choice if I was sending my dog off for training. Jon and Cindy are good people and they know dogs and dog training. I know a bunch of people in this area that have worked with them. All positive. Don

#5 ·
I currently have my GSP female at Perfection Kennels. She started in the puppy program and is now in month 2 of the bird dog program. I am amazed at the amount of trying, and how far she has come. I get weekly updates videos, pictures ect... I would recommend Perfection Kennels to anyone looking to have their dog trained. While doing the drop off I audited one of their clinics. I would also recommend thoes.