RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

The excuse this week is? GDG

4K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  John Montenieri 
#1 ·
Last week teams could blame it on the replacement refs - what's the excuse this week? :)

#2 ·
It was the real refs last week too. But other than that it was the better team won go vikings!

#3 ·
The Broncos defense sucks,,, and the Broncos offense isnt what I think MOST was expecting.

Still not a Manning Fan

Gooser

P.S.

Please you Orange a and blue blooded Denver guys dont start quotin stats either.. Stats dont win games..

#5 ·
It doesnt help the image of your team when your newly aquired "savior" stands on the side lines with with a Major breakout of Rosatia !!!and Pouty lip.

Looks kinda bad for your new "Tuff" image..
8 and 8 regards"

Gooser

#6 ·
Every home game T.V.brodcast, when theys break for commercial, there is Manning Hockin Poppa Johns Pizzas, Buicks, or Tappenade!

And we ran Tebow outa town cause he was a distraction and a circus act????

WOW

That other guy (Cutler) we ran outa town by that silly snot nosed brat Offensive coordinator MCDonalds,, has His team 4 and 4 with No talent!!

Brandonn Marshall seems to be doin well,,, He was bought a bus ticket outa here too!

I train dogs Sunday now.

Gooser

#7 ·
I goota hand it to Elway though. The money he spent has filled the stadium with purchased tickets. and for some silly reason them guys are lowd..
Thats what matters most in the end...

Gooser

#8 · (Edited)
Let me seeif I can remember!

What was the name a that second string Q.B that reached the goal of winning the division, and taking the Broncos to the Play offs last season??? Annnndhe did that with a defense thAT WAS SOLID,, AND BEFORE ALL THIS YEARS NEW improvements WERE ADDED.. (iNEED BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS... WHERE ARE THEY)
HUUUUUUMMMMM I'll have to get down on 1 knee and think about it!

Gooser

#17 ·
Thank god for BYE weeks LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.