RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Silver Labs??

13K views 53 replies 29 participants last post by  Cal99 
#1 ·
What can y'all tell me about Silver Labs? I saw a litter for sale on another web site
nice looking dogs, just don't know anything about them. Thanks..

#9 · (Edited)
And to you OP, as a member since 2009 with just over 100 posts, you have been lurking long enough to know exactly what the general thoughts are on this subject. Are you "ticking away the moments that make up a dull day?" :cool:;)

#10 ·
are Unicorns self colored or do they come with different shade horns versus skin pigment color?

#12 ·
I'll bite-again-
No Such Breed.
Everyone all at once now...."BLACK/YELLOW/CHOCOLATE"

#13 ·
Interested in the responses here. I'm thinking about one also.
Going to need some help on the name though.
May also start my own kennel(which I'll also need help with a name for) to breed them.
Oh, and can someone recommend a training video to me?:confused:

#15 ·
Thanks everyone all your posts have been good. Made me laugh for the day.

#16 ·
my unicorn has a horn like a barber shop sign. Red and blue swirls.

#26 ·
True story. I was once in a gift shop in a very touristy area (Helen, GA, people go there to see the leaves turn, Octoberfest, etc.) and there was a "jackalope" mount in there. I had read the back story that someone made up about them and there was a lady who asked what it was. I told her it was a jackalope which is a cross between a jackrabbit and an antelope (although all the mounts I've seen have whitetail antlers, not antelope horns) and that they are so rare because they only breed during lighting strikes. She thought it was amazing and proceeded to start telling other people in her crowd all about it. It was all my girlfriend and I (now my wife) could do to get out of there without busting out laughing.

Bottom line, there is no limit to what people will believe. Unicorns and jackalopes ARE a whole lot more interesting though.

#33 ·
A guy showed up at our training day Saturday with a trailer full of silver labs. If you could get em to pick up ducks they would certainly be candidates for the Grand, that's all I have to say about it.

Lonnie Spann

#36 ·
To heck with those Silver labs, I just saw a great deal on a Chesador litter, they said the parents are proven hunters from good hunting stock and no need for health clearances because no dogs in the line had issues.

#38 ·
Hell sorry I asked!! I really had no Idea it would cause such a sh!t storm. Haven't been on here in a long time.
Going back to my fishing and hunting sites. Later
Real labs only come in one color........black

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.