RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

3.5" antenna

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Wayne Nutt 
#1 ·
I am looking to buy an aftermarket antenna for a TT Pro control receiver. Does anyone know af a supplier for a cost effective replacemrnt for the OEM antenna?

john

#5 ·
Thanks Bon. .

Yes I am sure they have them, as does TT, but their shipping costs on a twenty dollar item at times adds 50/75% to the cost of the item. Things like batteries are a prime example.

Just doing a little networking here on the RTF... What I was hoping for is a few aftermarket antenna (that will fit) supplier suggestions .........

john

#7 ·
John, I have a misc assortment of attenas. I have three that are 5.5 inches but screw into the 3.5 inch attena female end of the pro control receiver. They have tritronics imprinted on the side. I don't remember what they came off of but probably old TT ecollar transmitters. Tomorrow when I train I will put in one of the controllers to see if it works.

You can have it for free if it will work for you.

#8 ·
John, I have a misc assortment of attenas. I have three that are 5.5 inches but screw into the 3.5 inch attena female end of the pro control receiver. They have tritronics imprinted on the side. I don't remember what they came off of but probably old TT ecollar transmitters. Tomorrow when I train I will put in one of the controllers to see if it works.

You can have it for free if it will work for you.
Plus $15.00 shipping and handling...

#11 · (Edited)
John, The attenda seemed to work fine this morning. I was running young dogs so I wasn't at ft distances.

If uncertain you could call TT and ask them if an ecollar transmitter attenda will work on the pro controllers. I think I read somewhere if the attenda will screw into the controller it will work.

If you want it and will pm me your address I will mail it to you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.