RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Our thanks to Gooser! re: Chopper's Urn

5K views 25 replies 23 participants last post by  Double Dutch 
#1 ·
Who would think that our beloved goofy Gooser is a very talented wood worker and has a heart of gold?

We returned from the honeymoon to find the most beautiful urn ever waiting for us at home, custom built by the Gooser for our recently lost Choppy puppy.

We've spent hours staring at it. Thinking about Chopper. Smiling, crying, and talking about him and what he meant to our little family.

Thank you so much Mike for doing this for us. It means so much to Staci and I, and will forever be in our home making sure Chopper is always with us.

Shayne & Staci

The top has a place for a photograph, but i think i like the way it looks with the decoy in it.

See less See more
#2 ·
That Gooser is OK!:)

#4 ·
Shayne
I'm so glad you recieved it!!:)
There is no darker day then when one of our dogs pass.

I never thought of having a resting place for mine!
Wished I would have!

I think the decoy on the top is perfect!

Gooser

#8 ·
Good work Gooser!

You have a real heart.

#14 ·
What Howard said-brought tears to my eyes. That is a wonderful gift.

#9 ·
Gooser
What a guy. That is very nice.

#11 ·
That is very cool! BUT that does not give you "permission" to post any more speedo in the snow pictures!;-)

A very nice tribute.

Andy

#12 ·
That is very cool! BUT that does not give you "permission" to post any more speedo in the snow pictures!;-)

A very nice tribute.

Andy
Speaking of which, I heard on CNN this morning that all the hospitals in Denver are reporting a huge baby boom- exactly 9 months after the twin blizzards last winter.

Guess while some folks were out in the yard freezing the entertainment equipment, others were doing the laundry.

Beautiful piece -my guess is padauk and that stuff is a cast iron bitch to work.

Ya did good Gooser!!!!

I love this bar regards

Bubba

#19 ·
How beautiful!!!

Judy

#25 ·
Mooser, you done good.....not bad for a goofball. ;) As a person who has received some of your work, you greatly impress me.......GOOD JOB!

FOM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.