RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Central Minnesota?

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  TS 
#1 ·
Any news from the Q? I believe they ran it today.

#3 ·
Anybody know what's happening at Central MN trial? I haven't heard from my pro, so that means that both my girls crashed and burned in the Qual. Shoot, we don't ever have 70 dog entries in anything but the O and A in California--where'd all those Q dogs come from anyway?
Suzanne Burr

#5 ·
Central MN Qual

WHOOPEE!! Finally heard from my pro--he was stuck in the Open--my little golden girl, Emberain Amiable Ultimatum got 3rd. Last week she botched the land blind--this week 3 whistled it and one whistled the water blind and did the water marks beautifully!! Course the one that finished last week, went out in the first series--isn't that just like a dog? I'm a happy camper. Heard the first series of the Open was a bear and more dogs are handling than not--maybe it got better as it went on??
Suzanne Burr
Honeywood Goldens
[/b][/code]

#7 ·
Re: Central MN

Suzanne Burr said:
"See" you next week at Minot?
Suzanne Burr
Minot will be the first trial of our Fall schedule. My dog, Booty Raider, will be running his second Open as a 2.8 year old. He usually can do the blinds and depending on the marks, possibly those too. Anyone know how many Open dogs in Minot?

#9 ·
Which dog did Mark take a fourth with? Quick or Diesel?

If Mark ran the Open, then Lee Jolly has to be running the Amateur. Anyword on that stake yet? Just a couple of south Loosiana boys.

#11 ·
Oh, NOOOO! Found out that I spoke to soon. Or, well I was told to soon. Turns out my girl did'nt get a jam. She picked up all the birds with a handle in the last series of 14 dogs. Pro was told he lost control as she hunted behind a hill briefly before he handled. Sorry for the misinfo! :oops: I can tell you that want happen again. Pro thought she was good at least for the jam. Judge did'nt see it that way. Still happy to finish a 70 some dog Q!!

#12 ·
Could be wrong, here's what I heard:

Qual: 1st and 2nd Yozamp, not sure which dogs.

Derby: 1st Jayne Halvorson, her first time running a dog!
2nd Susan Ritch (spelling?)

Open: "Mac" with Dewey, owned by Mike Clemens, was the 2nd place dog.

Am: Land blinds (double blind with a poison bird mark) finished about 12:30 on Sunday, I was dropped after this but it was my first ever Am so I was happy. Started with 71, 32 to the land blinds, 16 to the water blind.

Sorry I don't know more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.