IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails ... - Page 3
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IRS: So… Our Computer Crashed And Erased All Of Lois Lerner’s Emails ...

Obama needs to do the same walk of shame Richard Nixon did in 1974.........this is much worse!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Here's what the Committee has subpoenaed:
    + All back-up tapes, external drives, thumb drives, or other storage media the IRS used to capture, archive, back up, or otherwise record e-mails sent or received by Lerner from Jan. 1, 2009, to Sept. 23, 2013.
    + All hard drives, external drives, thumb drives, and computers Lerner used from Jan. 1, 2009, to Sept.23, 2013.
    + All electronic communication devices the IRS issued to Lerner from Jan. 1, 2009, to Sept. 23, 2013.
    + All electronic files, including, but not limited to, .pst files, relating to the IRS e-mail account Lerner used from Jan. 1, 2009, to Sept. 23, 2013.
    + All documents and communications that Lerner printed and/or stored for Federal Records Act compliance purposes from Jan. 1, 2009 to Sept. 23, 2013.
    + All documents and communications referring or relating to the production to any congressional committee or member of Congress of e-mail communications sent or received by Lerner from Jan. 1, 2009, to Aug. 2, 2013.
    + All documents and communications referring or relating to the creation of “Enclosure 3” from the June 13 letter from Leonard Oursler to Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden and Ranking Member Orrin Hatch, titled “Description of IRS Email Collection and Production."
    + All documents and communications between or among IRS employees and employees of any Executive Branch entity referring or relating to the IRS’ production of documents to Congress from May 10, 2013, to the present.
    + All documents and communications referring or relating to the subpoena issued by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform to Treasury Secretary Jack Lew on Aug. 2, 2013.
    + All documents and communications referring or relating to the subpoena issued by House Oversight to Koskinen on Feb. 14.
    Can you imagine how many IT experts would just love to get their hands on this stuff and prove that the govt's narrative is just BS?
    [email protected]
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Too many low information voters, that believe what they hear in the headlines. That's what the regime counts on.
    HRCH UH Night Owl's Black Diamond MH "Homer"(500 Point Club)(5/9/04-5/7/19)
    HRCH Iza-Gotsa-Lotsa-Go-Go MH QAA "Streak"(1/28/08-11/21/18)

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Bottom line .. these E-mails are on a server somewhere as backups are created daily. The IRS is lying and stonewalling the investigation.

If we look at what Eric Snowden has said, and what he says the NSA does, the IRS was being monitored by super computers also. Ever since 9-11 and the Patriot Act... each and every E-mail sent has been archived somewhere.

I think the general public have always understood the IRS is a tool for crooked politicians to get audits on their enemies. Obama had a bigger agenda then most POTUS. He does not like those who believe in the Constitution, the Tea Party is everything he is against. Obama is an elitist who feels the Constitution is outdated.
    “I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot.” ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCreek View Post
    Obama needs to do the same walk of shame Richard Nixon did in 1974.........this is much worse!
    But that would be racist for us to demand such a thing.........

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Bottom line .. these E-mails are on a server somewhere as backups are created daily. The IRS is lying and stonewalling the investigation.
    There is a mine in Boyers PA where the .gov stores its backups

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    There is a mine in Boyers PA where the .gov stores its backups
    Iron Mountain.. no doubt.

Electronic data can be lost off an individuals hard drive if it crashes, E-mails at the IRS use Microsoft Outlook, they also back up with a printed paper document. But behind the use of the web E-mail servers are a system that archives everything. It's in storage somewhere digitally.
    “I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot.” ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post

If we look at what Eric Snowden has said, and what he says the NSA does, the IRS was being monitored by super computers also. Ever since 9-11 and the Patriot Act... each and every E-mail sent has been archived somewhere.

I think the general public have always understood the IRS is a tool for crooked politicians to get audits on their enemies. Obama had a bigger agenda then most POTUS. He does not like those who believe in the Constitution, the Tea Party is everything he is against. Obama is an elitist who feels the Constitution is outdated.
    Obama has bent America over a table and ramned his agenda home.
    If anyone resists, he RAMS even harder.

And some beg for more.................
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Obama has bent America over a table and ramned his agenda home.
    If anyone resists, he RAMS even harder.

And some beg for more.................
    The R's have aided and embedded him with his agenda. Always backing down to media and outside pressure playing different cards. The left will say the R's are obstructing everything but cannot name things he hasn't been able to achieve.

From Townhall ....
    Conveniently, the agency still has emails Lerner sent to other IRS employees but cannot locate emails she sent to the White House, Democratic members of Congress, the Treasury Department, FEC, Department of Justice and other outside groups.
    I had missed this detail ... that not ALL of Lois' emails for that period were "lost". That makes the story even less credible.
    [email protected]
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.