have fun, 1 line at a time :) - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: have fun, 1 line at a time :)

  1. #11
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    DuLarge-Dulac-Cocodrie Metroplex, La.
    Posts
    16,279

    Default

    The Rolling Stones, the greatest of alltime in my book!

    I put Keith Richards' originality at the top of the class of British guitarist and writers, even over Clapton and Page. While Clapton and Page electrified the Blues, Richards was creating something new!
    Corrupt regimes like Trump's don’t fight crime, they legalize it. They don’t chase the crooks, they hire them. They don’t stop lying, they tell you the truth is whatever they say it is. Honor used to mean something, as did truth and integrity. In the Trump culture, those character traits mean nothing. It is sad to see what is becoming of our country.














  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Linden, VA
    Posts
    5,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The Rolling Stones, the greatest of alltime in my book!

    I put Keith Richards' originality at the top of the class of British guitarist and writers, even over Clapton and Page. While Clapton and Page electrified the Blues, Richards was creating something new!
    Franco - This is the single thing I think we have ever agreed upon. I have been to see the Stones twice. The first time was 1975 when Ron Woods had just replaced Bill Wyman, the second time was in 1995. They were actually better the second time I saw them, I guess because they were off the drugs for the most part by then.

  4. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron in Portland View Post
    'cause I just can't seem to drink you off my mind...
    It's the honky tonk women

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #14
    Senior Member blind ambition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vancouver CANADA
    Posts
    2,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Franco - This is the single thing I think we have ever agreed upon. I have been to see the Stones twice. The first time was 1975 when Ron Woods had just replaced Bill Wyman, the second time was in 1995. They were actually better the second time I saw them, I guess because they were off the drugs for the most part by then.
    No, Ron replaced Mick Taylor who moved over from Mayall's Blues Breakers to fill the spot left by Brian Jones.
    fOriginally Posted by a ftrustworthy long-standing fcontributor.

    If ANYONE, be it an employee, employer, retired, military of government bureaucrat witnesses what they believe to be a crime, they have a responsibility to report it.

    Hello, my name is Blind Ambition and for the benefit of those in doubt, I agree with the above statement in its entirety.

  7. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Linden, VA
    Posts
    5,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    No, Ron replaced Mick Taylor who moved over from Mayall's Blues Breakers to fill the spot left by Brian Jones.
    Your right, and its hard to believe its been 40 years now

  8. #16
    Senior Member Golddogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,233

    Default

    "Now come on all of you big strong men"
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

  9. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    "Now come on all of you big strong men"
    Uncle Sam needs your help again

  10. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    5,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Uncle Sam needs your help again
    He got himself in terrible jam...

  11. #19
    Senior Member james durfee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,007

    Default

    So won't you please help Uncle Sam?
    James Durfee BBQ pitmaster.

  12. #20
    Senior Member Golddogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    He got himself in terrible jam...
    Way down yonder in Viet Nam
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •