Hillary Playing Victim
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillary Playing Victim

Default Hillary Playing Victim

Evidently Hillary is in damage control mode. Gave a "tell all" interview, if you want to believe that, about her trustworthiness, emails, and blah blah blah. Of course she is a victim and it's another right wing conspiracy by republicans.

Be interesting to see if folks buy it, or if her poll numbers continue to tank.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Here is some fresh red meat for you Freezeland--

Hillary quote 7 July , 2015 "People should and do trust me!"

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    Here is some fresh red meat for you Freezeland--

Hillary quote 7 July , 2015 "People should and do trust me!"
    I saw that snippet from the interview. Almost spit some coffee when I heard her say that. Said it with a straight face too......

She also lumped all republican candidates together as being against a path to citizenship for illegals. She is getting desperate as she see's her WH aspirations evaporating before her eyes.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    I saw that snippet from the interview. Almost spit some coffee when I heard her say that. Said it with a straight face too......

She also lumped all republican candidates together as being against a path to citizenship for illegals. She is getting desperate as she see's her WH aspirations evaporating before her eyes.
    She better stop worrying about the Repubs and start worrying about Bernie, the Free S*&^ Army of the left is getting behind him!

I think Hillary saying that there is a right wing agenda against her is going to be a mainstay for her entire campaign. It is a solid excuse for anyone who is interested in her to dismiss anything the R's say about her. She is being attacked pretty heavily on the trustworthy issue and this interview is to combat that. I thought it was pretty direct for her to say that she was trustworthy, not really a good idea on her part. I would have liked to seen her handle that differently.
    "Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray

Hey the Republicans found the ole Bill Clinton "rope trick" back in a 1992 campaign. The visuals are clear. Courtesy of the Republican National Committee.

Update- Google You Tube ---enter " Clinton Corrals The Press , 1992 Edition"
    Last edited by swliszka; 07-08-2015 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    I think Hillary saying that there is a right wing agenda against her is going to be a mainstay for her entire campaign. It is a solid excuse for anyone who is interested in her to dismiss anything the R's say about her. She is being attacked pretty heavily on the trustworthy issue and this interview is to combat that. I thought it was pretty direct for her to say that she was trustworthy, not really a good idea on her part. I would have liked to seen her handle that differently.
    So, she should have tried better to hide the fact that she isn't trustworthy? Ah, the candidate that lies best gets elected.
    "Do more than is required of you"
    General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    So, she should have tried better to hide the fact that she isn't trustworthy? Ah, the candidate that lies best gets elected.
    I will concede that the right wing agenda that is conspiring against her has been driving that narrative for a bit.
    "Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    I will concede that the right wing agenda that is conspiring against her has been driving that narrative for a bit.
    Let's see, if we subtract 1992 from 2015, we get???
    Bitch is pure farking evil but not a Manchrian Candidate like our current Pussuss in Chief.
    "Do more than is required of you"
    General George S. Patton

March 4 2015 she was issued a subpoena. Claimed never been subpoenaed. How stupid can she be. Did she not think that would be proved wrong?
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI. (RIP)
    teracroft Clan Piper of Perth CGC TDI (RIP)
    Boyne's Fast Break of Perth RA, RN CGC CGCA CGCU TKN( munchin in training)