Tyrone - Page 5
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tyrone

Quote Originally Posted by dgowder View Post
    Sure did and agree that anyone who voted for him is as dumb as Tyrone . With that being said it doesn't have one thing to do with his skin color but his ideology and policy. I happen to like a lot of what Ben Carson has to say and in the last election liked a lot of what Herman Cain had to say. I would vote for the right black man or any other race for that matter(or woman) if I agree with their policies. My problem is with every minute thing that is said or done now is twisted into a race issue. By the way , if your parents were both from Jackson I bet both of them called their momma .. Momma. The lefties of today are the ones who are so closed minded they can't see the forest for the trees, their way is the only way and everyone else is stupid. Everyone should be considered for their merits and nothing else but I am afraid that with the current state of political correctness we are further than ever from that. Furthermore it looks like since I am from the south and am Lilly white(actually redblistered if I am in the sun for very long) conclusions have been jumped to again. I did mention that I call my Momma Momma right?
    I put dwarfee on ignore some time back so I do not read his posts, apparently am missing nothing . Some
    years back there was a real hullabaloo about a book called the "Bell Curve" which the blacks thought was about
    them.Seems it was from research done on the military & the study group was white. I can remember going into
    a NYSE listed book store to buy it & told they had no plans to stock it. They are no longer in business.

I worked for some time for the company that builds the world's finest passenger planes, we had many black
    engineers including some managers. Fortunately they did not exhibit the traits that dwarfee does. One of them
    who I reported to directly was promoted around the same time as the big affirmative action push came into
    being. He stated, not often, that the law robbed him of the prestige that went with earning the promotion. He
    was probably one of my best bosses in what was a long & rewarding career.

When someone defends the incompetent in the WH they are also defending the Al Sharpton's of the world who
    have the most to gain from having someone like him driving the bus.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I do see one thing we agree on, I love me some BBQ .If you ever make it down to NE ga let me know, I can point you to some BBQ joints that will make you want to slap your momma(or mama) . Our BBQ places have Brunswick stew instead of beans, I don't think you have that up north
    I'm not sure what Brunswick Stew is, but I am always looking for some new recipes to add to my arsenal. What's in it? It sounds interestingly good. Unless I get lucky enough to come to GA for a traditional plantation quail hunt, it's a long way from Alberta, Canada. My job stationed me up here to run their distribution center. Hope to get on the ducks and geese this fall.
    Last edited by james durfee; 07-19-2015 at 12:41 PM.
    James Durfee BBQ pitmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I put dwarfee on ignore some time back so I do not read his posts, apparently am missing nothing . Some
    years back there was a real hullabaloo about a book called the "Bell Curve" which the blacks thought was about
    them.Seems it was from research done on the military & the study group was white. I can remember going into
    a NYSE listed book store to buy it & told they had no plans to stock it. They are no longer in business.

I worked for some time for the company that builds the world's finest passenger planes, we had many black
    engineers including some managers. Fortunately they did not exhibit the traits that dwarfee does. One of them
    who I reported to directly was promoted around the same time as the big affirmative action push came into
    being. He stated, not often, that the law robbed him of the prestige that went with earning the promotion. He
    was probably one of my best bosses in what was a long & rewarding career.

When someone defends the incompetent in the WH they are also defending the Al Sharpton's of the world who
    have the most to gain from having someone like him driving the bus.
    There you go again with using my name incorrectly. Use it properly please. I only refer to you with your correct name, not some little quip that you choose to throw out there. Why can't you pay me the same courtesy?

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Recipes are generally handed down through families and are guarded with their lives. Some of the main ingredients are pork and chicken. Normally has some onion, tomato, corn, some people put a little sugar in it too. Nothing is better than a bowl of Brunswick stew with a little Texas Pete in it on loaf bread. You see it in sc, ga , fla mostly, it came from Brunswick Ga originally. It is good stuff when it is made right. Everything is ground up really fine
    Last edited by dgowder; 07-19-2015 at 02:11 PM.

Recipes are generally handed down through families and are guarded with their lives. Some of the main ingredients are pork and chicken. Normally has some onion, tomato, corn, some people put a little sugar in it too. Nothing is better than a bowl of Brunswick stew with a little Texas Pete in it on loaf bread. You see it in sc, ga , fla mostly, it came from Brunswick Ga originally. It is good stuff when it is made right. Everything is ground up really fine
    I wi have to try it if I ever get down that way. I got
    my pit from Lang in SE,GA. Attended Myron Mixon's BBQ school in GA as well.

image.jpg

I'm cookin today.

Quote Originally Posted by james durfee View Post
    There you go again with using my name incorrectly. Use it properly please. I only refer to you with your correct name, not some little quip that you choose to throw out there. Why can't you pay me the same courtesy?
    Just making certain Marvin gets your message! BTW great looking ribs James.
    My concurrence is so vigorous that elucidation becomes a challenge I must now, in the interest of time, shrink from.

Roseberry

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    Just making certain Marvin gets your message! BTW great looking ribs James.
    I make my own rub and sauce. Sweet on the front bite, then a nice zing of heat on the back end. People tell me that I should enter them in competition. I'm just happy cooking them and watching people enjoy them. Don't need a trophy to validate them. I make a mean beef brisket too.