Tyrone - Page 4
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tyrone

Quote Originally Posted by james durfee View Post
    Go back and read the OP. There are key words in there. Momma, Detroit, Cleveland. So the innuendo points to a dumb black kid. On top of that, his reference to who is in the white house. Open your eyes and see it for what it is. If you choose to not be able to read between the lines, you are in need of some enlightening.
    I don't know what part of the country you are from but down here in Dixie we call our mothers momma. I guess there are only black folks in Cleveland and Detroit . All this race baiting bleeding heart liberal crap is what is wrong with this country. I think you are the one who could use a little enlightening. Typical elitist liberal thinking, you are sooo much smarter than us poor dumb mislead rubes and know what is best for everyone and shove it down their throats. I do not buy in to this brainwashed culture of political correctness one bit and anyone who tries to force feed me their views because they are right and I am wrong can kiss my big fat lilly ..... .ss . Try reading between those lines Mr Elightened One

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dgowder View Post
    I don't know what part of the country you are from but down here in Dixie we call our mothers momma. I guess there are only black folks in Cleveland and Detroit . All this race baiting bleeding heart liberal crap is what is wrong with this country. I think you are the one who could use a little enlightening. Typical elitist liberal thinking, you are sooo much smarter than us poor dumb mislead rubes and know what is best for everyone and shove it down their throats. I do not buy in to this brainwashed culture of political correctness one bit and anyone who tries to force feed me their views because they are right and I am wrong can kiss my big fat lilly ..... .ss . Try reading between those lines Mr Elightened One
    We call our mother Mom. I am far from an elitist. I have met many people that are as phony as the day is long. They would never use the terminology in this theead in direct conversation. But, as soon as the person is not around, they freely use the terminology. My parents were born and raised in Jackson, MS. Moved north to the upper
    midwest to get away from the southern folks calling them names because they are an interracial couple.
    James Durfee BBQ pitmaster.

It is pretty clear your mindset. Dixie,lilly a**. Did you read the OP in fererence to the man occupying the White house?

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by james durfee View Post
    It is pretty clear your mindset. Dixie,lilly a**. Did you read the OP in fererence to the man occupying the White house?
    Sure did and agree that anyone who voted for him is as dumb as Tyrone . With that being said it doesn't have one thing to do with his skin color but his ideology and policy. I happen to like a lot of what Ben Carson has to say and in the last election liked a lot of what Herman Cain had to say. I would vote for the right black man or any other race for that matter(or woman) if I agree with their policies. My problem is with every minute thing that is said or done now is twisted into a race issue. By the way , if your parents were both from Jackson I bet both of them called their momma .. Momma. The lefties of today are the ones who are so closed minded they can't see the forest for the trees, their way is the only way and everyone else is stupid. Everyone should be considered for their merits and nothing else but I am afraid that with the current state of political correctness we are further than ever from that. Furthermore it looks like since I am from the south and am Lilly white(actually redblistered if I am in the sun for very long) conclusions have been jumped to again. I did mention that I call my Momma Momma right?
    Last edited by dgowder; 07-18-2015 at 05:49 PM.

Sure did and agree that anyone who voted for him is as dumb as Tyrone . With that being said it doesn't have one thing to do with his skin color but his ideology and policy. I happen to like a lot of what Ben Carson has to say and in the last election liked a lot of what Herman Cain had to say. I would vote for the right black man or any other race for that matter(or woman) if I agree with their policies. My problem is with every minute thing that is said or done now is twisted into a race issue. By the way , if your parents were both from Jackson I bet both of them called their momma .. Momma. The lefties of today are the ones who are so closed minded they can't see the forest for the trees, their way is the only way and everyone else is stupid. Everyone should be considered for their merits and nothing else but I am afraid that with the current state of political correctness we are further than ever from that. Furthermore it looks like since I am from the south and am Lilly white(actually redblistered if I am in the sun for very long) conclusions have been jumped to again. I did mention that I call my Momma Momma right?
    i never said you were stupid, nor did I say that I am the only one that is right and everyone else is wrong. You and I will have to agree to disagree on the OP, and the person that posted it. There are a few here that I have personal issues with. The originator of this thread being one of them. I won't go into that, but feel free to search posts of wxchanges he and I have had.

BTW, my parents called their mother Mama, not momma. Different spelling. Think of the term some folks use, "Baby Momma".

Down here mama and momma are pronounced the same way, it's a pickem on the spelling. It's not derogatory rather a term of endearment . Being able to agree to disagree and move on is what this country could use more of. And maybe not as much hyper sensitivity and trying to read between lines so much. My uncle used to own an lp gas company and on the side of his trucks he had a motto "live and let live" . I think if that was practiced a little more we would all be a lot better off.

Down here mama and momma are pronounced the same way, it's a pickem on the spelling. It's not derogatory rather a term of endearment . Being able to agree to disagree and move on is what this country could use more of. And maybe not as much hyper sensitivity and trying to read between lines so much. My uncle used to own an lp gas company and on the side of his trucks he had a motto "live and let live" . I think if that was practiced a little more we would all be a lot better off.
    I try not to be combative anymore. Although there was a time, I was very much so. Everybody is entitled to their opinions and beliefs. Yours are yours, and mine are mine. Neither are wrong, just different.

Born in MS raised in LA and always have referred to my mom as momma. So does everyone I know including my three daughters and granddaughter! Just sayin!

I do see one thing we agree on, I love me some BBQ .If you ever make it down to NE ga let me know, I can point you to some BBQ joints that will make you want to slap your momma(or mama) . Our BBQ places have Brunswick stew instead of beans, I don't think you have that up north