The FSA didn't like their pay raise
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach

Thread: The FSA didn't like their pay raise

Default The FSA didn't like their pay raise

The free shit army wants their minimum wage pay raise and to keep their free handouts.....surprise surprise.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...s-follow-suit/

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    The free shit army wants their minimum wage pay raise and to keep their free handouts.....surprise surprise.

I thought you had to work to make minimum wage.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I thought you had to work to make minimum wage.
    Not in todays world. You only have to keep your income level below a certain level. The FSA doesn't want to loose their free $hit. They enjoy poverty, and this proves everything every body has been saying. Not all poor people want to lift themselves out of poverty. They just want to be lazy and get a free ride thru life. Welfare reform. If you have a job at the new minimum wage you are off of assistances period. If you have been on any type of welfare program for more than 12 months it is cut off period. Force the lazies back into the work force.
    Fishing, hunting, golfing, traveling and relaxing is life's reward after meeting your goals and retiring.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I don't know anything about a FSA, but I know there's a serious problem in the welfare system. A young man I know worked as a mechanic for a friend of mine. He was being paid over $20 an hour with benefits. Pretty far from minimum wage.
    Matt (the mechanic) went to my friend and told him he was quitting. Seems he can make as much, or at least close to it, sitting on his butt at home and collecting welfare, as he could working for my friend.
    Matt's not a bad guy. He worked hard, he wasn't lazy. I don't know anything about him that I don't like.
    I think most people would prefer to do nothing and get paid, rather then go to work and get paid the same thing.

Walt
    Walt Gedney

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I don't know anything about a FSA, but I know there's a serious problem in the welfare system. A young man I know worked as a mechanic for a friend of mine. He was being paid over $20 an hour with benefits. Pretty far from minimum wage.
    Matt (the mechanic) went to my friend and told him he was quitting. Seems he can make as much, or at least close to it, sitting on his butt at home and collecting welfare, as he could working for my friend.
    Matt's not a bad guy. He worked hard, he wasn't lazy. I don't know anything about him that I don't like.
    I think most people would prefer to do nothing and get paid, rather then go to work and get paid the same thing.

Walt
    You may not think Matt is a bad guy, but I think he is a friggin oxygen thief. I don't care for the fact I am (and eveyone else who pays taxes) paying him to sit on his butt. He is the FSA............

Not all are like that story, I have two brothers 25 & 26 who have several jobs each including a dump truck business. These fellas are over the top when it comes to making money and are brown.
    They should be the poster children for kids their age no matter what color. Every word out of their mouths starts with Mr, Please or Thank You. They are making their own luck in life.
    "Do more than is required of you"
    General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Not all are like that story, I have two brothers 25 & 26 who have several jobs each including a dump truck business. These fellas are over the top when it comes to making money and are brown.
    They should be the poster children for kids their age no matter what color. Every word out of their mouths starts with Mr, Please or Thank You. They are making their own luck in life.
    It is to bad we do not have more men like your brothers in this country. There are way too many who would rather take the way of the easy road in life and suck off the sweat of others.

It is to bad we do not have more men like your brothers in this country. There are way too many who would rather take the way of the easy road in life and suck off the sweat of others.
    Clients are brothers in business together, working 60+ hours a week.
    General George S. Patton

Ironic. Obamacare caused larger restaurants to cut back hours for their staff (below 30 hours) so they would not have to provide health insurance. That decreased the income of their employees by making them into part-time workers.

So, the same people who favored Obamacare, then had to "fix" the decreased income, so they propose a higher minimum wage to compensate for the loss of income for working fewer hours.

Now we find that the workers don't want to get more income after all because they have a better deal getting welfare-type benefits ... as Matt did. And Matt, if he worked 40 hours/wk at $20/hour was making $40,000. When not working pays better than earning $40,000 a year, could there be something wrong with the system?

What is sadder is that Matt and those workers who want to stay on public assistance have no sense of hope or aspiration ... of getting more training and/or education to reach the point where they can go beyond the $40,000 year (they get for not working).

I feel for Matt especially. If he's a good mechanic, he's no dummy. My son started out as a good auto mechanic. He ran his own shop, then went to work for a dealer, and that led to a corporate job as a "technical service advisor". Very good pay and benefits from corporate. Much less grease on his hands ... as he is training other mechanics on new vehicles, recall repairs, dx'g problems that have the dealer's mechanics stumped, testifying in "lemon" hearings. The problem is that no one gave Matt a "dream"; inspired him to realize he could do better than $20/hr or just watching TV all day and letting his God-given talent go to waste. The difference can be a mentor or role model who has proven it can be done if you have a goal.
    [email protected]
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I see these people daily, they sometimes have face piercing, face tattoos & anti estaishment clothing. Most if not all will never earn more than min wage and will continue to be parasites.
    General George S. Patton