A sad state of affairs - Page 4
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A sad state of affairs

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    WTH!!! i come here to get picked on!!! All you asses ignore what I say!! You know what that does to me!! Screw you all!

Gooser
    Goodness Gooser, I pay attention to every vowel and syllable you utter!!! I must admit that I can't remember whether you lost a heart or brain, so set me straight. As for picking on you, I quit chewing on straw years ago

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    You are the king of nSt personal attacked if someone does not kiss your left wing out of here ways!
    Did Luvy get the cocktail hour kicked off early last night??

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    In the past, I would not neither agree or disagree with you. Today I have seen a real change in James. Is he perfect? No more than any of us. Has he improved, MOST DEFINITELY. I never have crowned anyone as King on anything but if he were to be the King, who would you nominate as the QUEEN???
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Luvy, you have not been paying attention to James' most recent participation.
    If you believe a leopard can change their spots or someone can overcome cultural imprint, then you may be correct.

Methinks you are both gullible .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    If you believe a leopard can change their spots or someone can overcome cultural imprint, then you may be correct.

Truthfully, Luvy, while I often disagreed with James, I found him willing to converse in civil fashion when presented with civility. When sparks started flying, yes, he could give as good as he got.

For myself, when conversations degrade to name-calling & smart-a$$ stuff, I'd rather just withdraw, as I see no purpose in it.
    [email protected]
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Truthfully, Luvy, while I often disagreed with James, I found him willing to converse in civil fashion when presented with civility. When sparks started flying, yes, he could give as good as he got.

For myself, when conversations degrade to name-calling & smart-a$$ stuff, I'd rather just withdraw, as I see no purpose in it.
    Gerry, you defined yourself quite well during the discussion of why Melanie F no longer participates on this forum.

Marvin S

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Gerry, you defined yourself quite well during the discussion of why Melanie F no longer participates on this forum.
    Marvin, I don't think I even remember such a discussion on this forum. Maybe there was some such discussion on the main forum?
    [email protected]
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

You might be right, but if you are wrong, would that put you in the class of the narrow minded?

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    You might be right, but if you are wrong, would that put you in the class of the narrow minded?
    Who knows or who cares? When bridges get burned there is little need to swim to the other side
    for something as meaningless as the subject being discussed.

Marvin S