Obama says not getting gun reform will be his biggest disappointment - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama says not getting gun reform will be his biggest disappointment

9mm was the same way for a long long time!! The situation is better now. Ammo available,,but,, I cant believe the price!

Fortunately I can reload.. The mark up on Factory ammo is incredible!!! Typically with the prices here for 9mm,, its a little over.27 cents each time you pull the trigger for PRACTICE 115 grain FMJ.. Each full Magazine I empty is $5.40

Shoot ten mags,,,,, you do the math!

Maybe I am just old,, but to me,, that price is just wrong,,and I believe we are being gouged!

Some of the rumors going around about 9mm shortage was that the Government was purchasing large amounts of that ammo to arm SOCIAL SECRURITY OFFICES!!!

Again,, Government thugs causing panic.. OR,, Maybe anti government kooks spreading rumors,,who knows,, but either situation causes hording...

You anti government kooks.... You happy now,, that you too are in the same boat?? Oh wait!! NO<< NOT YOU,,, you can puff out your chests and say you saw it comming and have tour house full,, floor to ceiling!! GOOD FOR YOU!!

You government thugs that lie ,cheat, decieve the American people,,, You happy now that you have added another enemy to your list????

We ahve enough gun laws right this very moment.. Our leaders, police, judges, wont enforce them.. If you commit a CRIME and use a GUN to do it,,, there should be VERY HARSH penalties for doing so! If you purchase a gun ILLEGALLY,, or are in posession of one ILLEGALLY,, then there should be VERY HARSH Penalties for doing so!!

Black on Black crime could go way down,, if enforcement of the LAW was respected!

Think of the Colorado theater shooting. It has been over a year that that crime occurred. They caught the prick that did it, It was a slam dunk case of quilt..they still havent closed the case and determined his sentence!!

If there had been a good guy at the theater with a gun, and defended his right to protect himself and others,and killed the asshole,, think how much money we would have saved!!!

What a fuckin mess!!!

Gooser
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 07-26-2015 at 08:23 PM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    HRCH FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet MH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    And it is all because of the fear politicians put into the public that causes people to hoard!

Obama even admits the fact that he could further his ideologies on gun control/confiscation..

Colorado passed a Magazine ban a couple of years ago under a Democrat controlled state congress. The next election a pretty major change was voted in,, and the discussion was about reversing the hard/impossible to enforce ban on large capacity magazines. Now with the new representation in place,, NOTHING has been done! Just Gun groups e-mailing requests asking for your money! Mr Gardner,,,, where are you??? Oh wait,,just another politician placed up on the hill, to play games with the American people!!! I held my nose and Voted for you,,but I expected more!!

If some of you think it would never happen in your state,, all I can say is I am amazed how quickly Colorado has adversely changed. And what gets me,,is the people that moved AWAY from other places because of this type of abuse,,now move here and VOTE the same B.S. that they moved away from!!!

Native of Colorado,born in 1954 regards:

Gooser
    You should try living in CA. I would be gone, but aging parents on both sides keeps us here. On a side note, my Berkeley born and raised wife signed up for a handgun class at our new indoor range today. She wants to get her CCW. There is hope... She changed after Pres. Obama was elected.
    DUCKDAWG'S MAC'S MAGICAL MR. OCTOBER SH -- Reggie

Think of the Family of the young Lady in San Francisco!!

Think of the circus that area of the country will put on covering their pathetic asses!!!

What a fuckin mess!!

Havent you all had enough?? I mean really???
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

And NOW,, the people that say that the Louisiana shooter was an example of a concealed carry law!!

You try and explain that he was denied a carry permit,, but their response is he concealed a gun in his pocket!!!

Their answer?? Dont allow conceal carry laws!

What a fuckin mess!!

Had enough yet??

Gooser

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    Think of the Family of the young Lady in San Francisco!!

Think of the circus that area of the country will put on covering their pathetic asses!!!

What a fuckin mess!!

Havent you all had enough?? I mean really???
    We visited SF the week after it happened. Sanctuary city. Wow... What a mess. Very sad. Not sure we can we can ever fix it. FUBAR comes to mind.
    DUCKDAWG'S MAC'S MAGICAL MR. OCTOBER SH -- Reggie

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Farrar View Post
    You should try living in CA. I would be gone, but aging parents on both sides keeps us here. On a side note, my Berkeley born and raised wife signed up for a handgun class at our new indoor range today. She wants to get her CCW. There is hope... She changed after Pres. Obama was elected.

I am happy for your wife,, but at the same time,, I am sorry for her and that our country has come to this. We feel the need to carry guns to protect ourselves from KNOWN CRIMINALS!!!

Denver is a sanctuary city also!!! Colorado isnt the same place I was raised in... Maybe nowhere in the United states is??

I hate to say this,, but Obama has been the most successful presdent we have ever had.

he promised us all he would fundamentally change our country!! he has kept his promise! How many of you are holding your head high in pride??? Not Friggin me!!

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Are you F'ing kidding me.
    Out of all of his huge screw ups, he would pick the fact that he hasn't YET been able to usurp our 2nd A constitutional RIGHT away from us would be his biggest disappointment?

It is idiots like him that ignore our rights, that make our 2nd A rights so vitally important.

2016 can't get here fast enough. VOTE THEM ALL OUT!!!
    "i don't always concealed carry my friends. but when i do, i prefer a wallet in .380 hydra! or .45 acp!
    stay armed my friends. this is what the second amendment is there for."
    -the most interesting man on potus

0304111053[2].jpg
    Last edited by roseberry; 07-26-2015 at 09:02 PM.
    john mccallie

cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

And to top it off our Military cant carry guns at home where they ave been told they are a definite Target!

What the hell is wrong with everybody!!

Some of these politicians have been in office for 35 years!! We,,,, WE,,,,,, keep voting them in!!!

What the hell is wrong with us??

Gooser

The picture of CIVILIANS standing Guard in front of a military recruitment office sends a Huge wrong message!!

Is OBAMA proud of this?????????

Let the military do the job they took an Oath to do!