Obama says not getting gun reform will be his biggest disappointment - Page 4
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Obama says not getting gun reform will be his biggest disappointment

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Poor POTUS. I've had a ton of disappointments during the past six years myself. Unfortunately, there are more to come. BCBS of Texas just announced that because of thr ACA, that they lost $400 Million last year. 367,000 individual policies will be cancelled while the older grandfathered policies will receive substantial rate increases while being forced in to their HMO (ie smaller network, shittier benefits). Ain't it grand.
    Did anyone really believe they were going to add 30 some odd MILLION people to Health Care and no one would have to pay for it?? ACA came along, we lost the policy we were happy with, and my rates went up 37%. That, for a policy that is almost as good. I guess we're lucky it's almost as good and not total crap.
    I'm so sorry he's disappointed in not getting gun control. He almost got to kick me in the ass twice. Too bad.
    Walt
    Walt Gedney

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    The picture of CIVILIANS standing Guard in front of a military recruitment office sends a Huge wrong message!!

    Is OBAMA proud of this?????????


    Let the military do the job they took an Oath to do!
    Those pictures serve as a chilling snapshot summation of what a limp wristed PC lemming society we have become

    DISGUSTING!!!

  4. #33
    Senior Member Bayou Magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    OK via LA
    Posts
    948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Are you F'ing kidding me.
    Out of all of his huge screw ups, he would pick the fact that he hasn't YET been able to usurp our 2nd A constitutional RIGHT away from us would be his biggest disappointment?

    It is idiots like him that ignore our rights, that make our 2nd A rights so vitally important.

    2016 can't get here fast enough. VOTE THEM ALL OUT!!!
    Been saying that for years. The best bumper sticker ever made: "DON'T RE-ELECT ANYBODY!"
    www.BayouMagicRetrievers.com
    FC AFC Wing Magic's Louisiana Roux MH "Roux"
    GRHRCH Bayou Magic's Tough as a Boot QAA "Boot" (still a Knucklehead)
    Bayou Magic's Louisiana Belle (Knucklehead Puppy)


    "Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." -- George Herman Ruth

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Linden, VA
    Posts
    5,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Did anyone really believe they were going to add 30 some odd MILLION people to Health Care and no one would have to pay for it?? ACA came along, we lost the policy we were happy with, and my rates went up 37%. That, for a policy that is almost as good. I guess we're lucky it's almost as good and not total crap.
    I'm so sorry he's disappointed in not getting gun control. He almost got to kick me in the ass twice. Too bad.
    Walt

    He ain't done yet.......

  7. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    N.E. Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Those pictures serve as a chilling snapshot summation of what a limp wristed PC lemming society we have become

    DISGUSTING!!!
    Uuummm..................I saw on the news that those standing guard are being told to stop/move on by LE. It has become a really crazy, mixed up country we live in here in the USA. Hubby wants to move to town and I am resisting big time. Out here in this valley we still have good neighbors etc. Plus LE is in favor of us protecting ourselves and out property........so far.
    charly

    "To become competent in governing others, we must first learn to govern ourselves"
    Waite Phillips

  8. #36
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    4,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Those pictures serve as a chilling snapshot summation of what a limp wristed PC lemming society we have become

    DISGUSTING!!!
    marc and gooser,

    i view the pictures of civilians standing guard over our military offices as a thing of true American beauty.

    someday we or our children will have had enough. it will be concluded that the burden of government is too great and liberty must be defended. at that point OUR military personnel will be ordered to take up arms against defenders of liberty. in a moment of truth a soldier may hesitate in recollection of the way brothers, sisters, ordinary citizens once stood to protect them.

    in that moment of hesitation a soldier's heart may turn, if not, a man like gooser can shoot them in the eyeball with a .22.

    think about it!
    john mccallie

    cornbread and ice tea 's took the place of pills and 90 proof

  9. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Linden, VA
    Posts
    5,904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    marc and gooser,

    i view the pictures of civilians standing guard over our military offices as a thing of true American beauty.

    someday we or our children will have had enough. it will be concluded that the burden of government is too great and liberty must be defended. at that point OUR military personnel will be ordered to take up arms against defenders of liberty. in a moment of truth a soldier may hesitate in recollection of the way brothers, sisters, ordinary citizens once stood to protect them.

    in that moment of hesitation a soldier's heart may turn, if not, a man like gooser can shoot them in the eyeball with a .22.

    think about it!
    What's sad is that is not a far fetched scenario......

  10. #38
    Senior Member MooseGooser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    8,781

    Default

    http://www.sportsmansguide.com/produ...ammo?a=1590027


    Sub sonic no less!!! Not much better than a pellet gun!

    You do the math!
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    HRCH FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet MH (Flinch)


    My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

  11. #39
    Senior Member MooseGooser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    8,781
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    HRCH FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet MH (Flinch)


    My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

  12. #40
    Senior Member MooseGooser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    8,781
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 07-29-2015 at 11:45 AM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    HRCH FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet MH (Flinch)


    My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •