Rating the Candidates
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach

Thread: Rating the Candidates

Default Rating the Candidates

https://www.conservativereview.com/C...-in-skill-sets

You may not agree with the author's choices in each skill set category, but it is an interesting way to rate the candidates.

I was surprised that Huckabee's name came up so often. I just never warmed up to Huckabee.
    [email protected]
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Kind of interesting "take" on Trump by an Hispanic writer for The Daily Beast ...
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...ters/30697991/

Could you believe that Trump would poll higher than Jeb among Hispanics? Kind of blows your mind.

I do believe that some commentators are right. The Latino vote is not as easy to corral by just having a Latino candidate.
    [email protected]
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

IMO the Latino vote is WAY OVERRATED....

the people you need to get to the polls is the apathetic white voter, the one who bitches all the time but doesn't bother to do anything about it LIKE VOTE...
    Executor of the Alanson C Brown III - Trust

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    IMO the Latino vote is WAY OVERRATED....

the people you need to get to the polls is the apathetic white voter, the one who bitches all the time but doesn't bother to do anything about it LIKE VOTE...
    In fact, I just read some commentary on that ... an R candidate would need 70% of the Latino vote to have it make a difference. Much easier to get an additional 4% of the base vote ... those sick and tired of political double-talk, empty promises. In fact, those are the people who seem to be giving Trump his big lead in the polls.

Some of the legal, honest, hard-working Latinos don't like the criminal element any more than anyone else ... especially in border areas these are the Latinos who end up getting the brunt of the criminal activity ... and some of them are speaking up about that.
    [email protected]

I love that they don't mention Bush at all. He is one sure fire way to keep the base at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    [url] .................................................. ..............

I was surprised that Huckabee's name came up so often. I just never warmed up to Huckabee.
    I talked with another "dog person" yesterday and she was very much in favor of Huckabee. She said that he had stood up against some people that I would call crooks in his political career. After she got through talking about him I have decided that I will try to watch him more carefully now.
    charly

"To become competent in governing others, we must first learn to govern ourselves"
    Waite Phillips