The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Setback for Obama, say what?

Default Setback for Obama, say what?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015.../?intcmp=hpbt1

Now how on earth is this a setback for the Odummie admin? This judge ruled these people should be released in to the populus and later appear at a immigration hearing because of "deplorable" conditions in the detention centers. Released, are you kidding? How about deported......

I would think the Obama admin is high fiving right now over this decision.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

The policy for Obama has been to deport many illegals. More than any other president before him. He has sought ways to keep some here legally, but that hasn't changed the fact that he is deporting in large numbers also.

Summarizing as I understand it is if he can find a legal justification for them to stay, they can stay. Otherwise they get sent back home.
    "Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    The policy for Obama has been to deport many illegals. More than any other president before him. He has sought ways to keep some here legally, but that hasn't changed the fact that he is deporting in large numbers also.

Summarizing as I understand it is if he can find a legal justification for them to stay, they can stay. Otherwise they get sent back home.
    Henlee - If you believe all that they have you sold hook line and sinker my friend.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Henlee - If you believe all that they have you sold hook line and sinker my friend.
    Maybe its you who have swallowed an incorrect narrative, hook line and sinker?

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-high-in-2013/
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

The numbers are out there, look them up. I am not real happy with what has been proposed, but that doesn't blind me to what has been done either.
    "Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray

If they stop counting the turn arounds at the border then he has deported the least amount in history. He changed the way to count just so he would look good. He is the first POTUS to count turn arounds at the borders as deports.
    Fishing, hunting, golfing, traveling and relaxing is life's reward after meeting your goals and retiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Maybe its you who have swallowed an incorrect narrative, hook line and sinker?

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-high-in-2013/
    Your guy's story, tell it however you want. But the high number of deportations is from the immediate turnarounds at the border. This admin counts those as deportations. When in fact they didn't deport anyone, but rather just denied them access to come on in.

Once past the border though from this sorry a$$ in the WH it's what can we do for and give to you for free pedro? Be sure and register to vote democrat, and welcome to the USA.

Put them all on a bus, drive them to the border. Strap em in a big ass winger and send them sailing right back across. Good riddens......

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    The numbers are out there, look them up. I am not real happy with what has been proposed, but that doesn't blind me to what has been done either.
    Yes it has, your eyes have been poked out dude.....

Interesting how the low information crowd wants to blame Obama for illegal immigration when his predecessor was much worse but gets a pass because he is a Repub.
    "No figure, regardless of the heights they've reached and no figure regardless of the office they occupy, should be allowed in this country to cry witch hunt or fake news in an attempt to deflect their criminal wrongdoing."