Setback for Obama, say what? - Page 3
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Setback for Obama, say what?

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The BS and excuses are all yours and some others!

I know it must kill you and others that Obama has addressed the problem.

The reality is that it was Repub Presidents that have encouraged illegal migration. Reagan with his Amnesty. Bush 41 & 43 doing nothing even when they had the opportunity to do so.

At least Bill Clinton got this passed; http://library.uwb.edu/guides/USimmi...ility_act.html

I expect nothing less from the low-information crowd!

Ok, Franco....whatever you say. I need to remind myself when conversing with you that you will always fall back to everything is Bush's fault and Obama is King rein high.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Ok, Franco....whatever you say. I need to remind myself when conversing with you that you will always fall back to everything is Bush's fault and Obama is King rein high.
    In post #1 you said, "why doesn't Obama deport them".

Then, someone post the reality with statistics. Maybe if people like you looked at the facts instead of the BS, we would have better government!

Here's a hint, it is not red vs blue or Dem vs Repub. Liberal and Conservative have lost their meaning. That's because there isn't much difference between the two. It is Totalitarian vs Freedom and from your post as well as others it is easy to determine that most here are on the Totalitarian side.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

In post #1 you said, "why doesn't Obama deport them".

Then, someone post the reality with statistics. Maybe if people like you looked at the facts instead of the BS, we would have better government!

Here's a hint, it is not red vs blue or Dem vs Repub. Liberal and Conservative have lost their meaning. That's because there isn't much difference between the two. It is Totalitarian vs Freedom and from your post as well as others it is easy to determine that most here are on the Totalitarian side.
    And those statistics you claim as proof he has had the highest deportation rate are obscurred by the fact that the Ojacka$$ admin counts the turnarounds as deported. The fact is they were denied entry at the border, not deported. Keep looking at the shiny object and believe what you will.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    And those statistics you claim as proof he has had the highest deportation rate are obscurred by the fact that the Ojacka$$ admin counts the turnarounds as deported. The fact is they were denied entry at the border, not deported. Keep looking at the shiny object and believe what you will.
    You quoted Fox News and have the nerve to question Pew Research!

That would be really funny if it wasn't so sad.
    “The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” U S Constitution
    This entire impeachment process is just going to be all about knocking down the most offensively stupid arguments from Trump supporters.

You quoted Fox News and have the nerve to question Pew Research!

That would be really funny if it wasn't so sad.
    Fox news, ok. Whatever you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    The policy for Obama has been to deport many illegals. More than any other president before him. He has sought ways to keep some here legally, but that hasn't changed the fact that he is deporting in large numbers also.
    False. Freezeland has it right. Reporting was changed to finagle the statistics and now these turned back at the border are counted by Doofus and his minions as "deported".

If you look at the cato institute report I posted that is in fact not the case. I am interested if anyone wants to link their information.
    "It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray

If you look at the cato institute report I posted that is in fact not the case. I am interested if anyone wants to link their information.
    Here is one example Henlee. It is a report from Immigration and Customs Enforcement for FY-2013. FY-2014 isn't issued yet. Look at the 5th paragraph. Nearly two thirds of the reported deportations were caught at the border.

http://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice...emoval-numbers

Did you notice the first sentence? Pretty telling why we need Kate's law. But the spineless whimp we call President has already fired a shot across the bow at that proposed law.
    Last edited by freezeland; 07-29-2015 at 08:09 AM.

If you look at the definition these border arrests are arrests where they are brought in and processed and not simply just turned away. So if out in the desert they catch a bunch of people crossing illegally that would count as a border arrest. If they caught people at the crossing with fake people then that would count also if they arrested them. If Pablo walks up and asks if he can come in and they say no and he turns around and walks home. that doesn't count. So at minimum you have made the strong case that Obama has strengthened our protection at the border. This by the way is a good thing. The Cato report tracked this for the years Bush was in office so I am not buying that Obama changed the rules for himself.

You can ignore that however and focus then on arrests made in the Interior of the country and they are still double of what Bush did or even more.

Straight from the glossary of the report you provided.

Border Removal:
    An individual removed by ICE who is apprehended while attempting to illicitly enter the United States at or between the ports of entry by a CBP officer or agent. These individuals are also referred to as recent border crossers.
    "It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray

Here is all the number you want. Have fun reading.

http://cis.org/ICE-Illegal-Immigrant-Deportations