POTUS equates Republican Caucus to Iranian Hardliners - Page 12
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: POTUS equates Republican Caucus to Iranian Hardliners

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    I got to be honest all I am hearing is blah, blah, blah, I don't trust Obama, blah, blah, blah, they somehow magically won't end up with a bomb blah, blah, blah, Bunch of smaller issues that have nothing to do with non proliferation.

This is a serious issue that our dysfunctional political system is turning into a dangerous one. Doesn't matter what party you are with Iran having a bomb is bad news. There is a lot of disinformation out there, I hope you all can work through it and figure out what is going on. This can't wait for President Trump or SoS Palin to fix in 2 years. It has to be the guys in office now. Sorry about that, but that is what it is.
    Couldn't agree more, and this current deal guarantee's a path to the bomb. They need to start over with negotiating it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Couldn't agree more, and this current deal guarantee's a path to the bomb. They need to start over with negotiating it.
    What do you want to see added to the negotiations?
    "Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray

What do you want to see added to the negotiations?
    Zero, nada, you can't do that, no way no how, don't even think about it enchrichment capability; and no shit, we ain't telling you we are coming, and we are going where we want when we want inspections.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Zero, nada, you can't do that, no way no how, don't even think about it enchrichment capability; and no shit, we ain't telling you we are coming, and we are going where we want when we want inspections.
    That might not bode too well that you are telling them what you're going to do on their home soil. Probably wouldn't fly here if another country said they were just gonna show up and go wherever they want unannounced. Could start a fight.
    James Durfee BBQ pitmaster.

Sounds good, what are you going to give for that concession?
    "Itís hard to win an argument with a smart person, but itís damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." - Bill Murray

Sounds good, what are you going to give for that concession?

Not turning their reactors to rubble................

Banned

Not turning their reactors to rubble................
    Once again Brain freeze, explain to us how well your strategy of "cowboy diplomacy" has worked in the ME

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Once again Brain freeze, explain to us how well your strategy of "cowboy diplomacy" has worked in the ME
    It's not my strategy spoony but I would say when it was used that we didn't have ISIS chopping heads off, burning people alive, or sitting them down on an IED and then blowing em up. Yea, your right though. The tuck and run approach has proven to be much more effective.

ok. So Iran agrees on the condition that we do the same. They continue with that they have the same right to develop nuclear technology and even weapons for self defense. Where you going from there?

Perhaps it is moot anyhow, since their current nuclear status is as it is by Iran violating prior UN agreements it signed. If it always felt it was entitled to nuclear capability, why did it bother signing those agreements? Just as sucker bait?

As for the anytime inspections ... maybe it's because they keep signing agreements and keep violating them? Sort of erodes one's trust.

Setting aside the nuclear part of the deal for the moment. Kerry has just admitted that Iran can violate the conventional arms thing and still not have any penalty.
    [email protected]
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.