The Disappointing Bias of Fox News - Page 4
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Disappointing Bias of Fox News

Trump is an entertainer and knows how to work a crowd. He can get applause but he can not lead a country nor can he bring himself out of the gutter long enough to give real answers to real problems. He can state the problems like no other political liar will, straight forward with little thought who it is going to hurt. That part of him I like. But when asked about details he falls way short for he has none.

On another note I asked my wife her opinion on his bloody nose and blood, you know other places comment. She said he implied bleeding heart liberal. He just lost his train of thought. One women's perspective of this issue.
    Fishing, hunting, golfing, traveling and relaxing is life's reward after meeting your goals and retiring.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    Whether Megan Kelly was biased or not, makes no difference. A true candidate would have raised themselves above the perceived bias and answered the questions with sincerity and honesty ... and in enough detail that we coud see how it would work. Trump was entirely too glib and gave very little in the way of answers to the questions. Take immigration. He says he'll make Mexico build the fence. Intriguing idea. How? Just how will he make a sovereign nation build a fence for us that we haven't been able to build for ourselves. He gets lots of applause but there's no substance to what he says.
    I am so very happy to see that someone on here knows how to use "bias" and biased". Good post !
    charly

"To become competent in governing others, we must first learn to govern ourselves"
    Waite Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    I am so very happy to see that someone on here knows how to use "bias" and biased". Good post !
    Eric always posts as if he had a better than normal edumucation & it was retained .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I think his follow-up comment is priceless......

I fail to see how any of this is good for the Republican Party or the nation.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Eric always posts as if he had a better than normal edumucation & it was retained .
    I agree. Yet there are a few posters on this forum that like to point out how unnecessary it is to have good command of the English language. Go figure.....-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Common trait among females with Fysical attributes - they figure that excuses them from
    doing their homework.

Excellent post, BTW.

If they can't handle Trump, how will they handle Putin & the Mullahs?
    So you think Fox News will be the ones to deal with Putin & the Mullahs?

Oops Megan, don't throw stones. Maybe this is the reason Trump and Fox have kissed and made up.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/669255
    Last edited by Dan Storts; 08-10-2015 at 08:30 PM.

Well, based on several polls, it does seem that Trump's numbers have risen since the debate. It may be a sympathy vote from men, who know what it's like to have to deal with a woman at the wrong time of the month.
    Last edited by steveMO; 08-11-2015 at 11:01 AM.

Sweet Megyn is now on a ten-day "vacation". Donald Trump is all over Fox News, including a special two-part interview wiith Sean Hannity.

One hopes the ten-day "vacation" will see her through her difficult days, and she'll come back less snippy and more cheerful towards certain people.

Quote Originally Posted by steveMO View Post
    Sweet Megyn is now on a ten-day "vacation". Donald Trump is all over Fox News, including a special two-part interview wiith Sean Hannity.

One hopes the ten-day "vacation" will see her through her difficult days, and she'll come back less snippy and more cheerful towards certain people.
    Is this the level to which you will descend in efforts to discredit women or are you moderating your true feelings? Twice now you have parroted Trump's sophomoric insult as if by repeating it you might convince any thinking person that women cannot be reasonable during menstruation.
    My concurrence is so vigorous that elucidation becomes a challenge I must now, in the interest of time, shrink from.

Roseberry