A Sensible Immigration Plan - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Sensible Immigration Plan

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    That is because we have the welfare system we have. It encourages them not to work and creates an underground labor force. Try to hire anyone for non-skilled labor without paying under the table. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that the gov. actually encourages it.
    You are right and here is why. An undocumented worker provides an employer with a bogus green card and ss card , employer hires him and withholds taxes and ss on said employee, money is sent to fed government. Fed government sticks money in their account . When tax time rolls around no return gets filed by employee and the fed government now has said employees money with no chance of ever paying one cent of it back in a tax return or ss. In the words of the late great Jerry Clower "mama don't want you messin with the deal she's got" . In this case mama is big brother. The only reason ss is still solvent is because of the hundreds of billions if not trillions that has been paid in on fake ss #'s over the years. The government ain't doing nothing to mess up their money train!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    That is because we have the welfare system we have. It encourages them not to work and creates an underground labor force. Try to hire anyone for non-skilled labor without paying under the table. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that the gov. actually encourages it.
    Not only does it encourage them not to work, it punishes them if they do work in most cases.

The tX system is out of control. I called the company I have used for 15 years to get my septic pumped. Came, pumped, paid by check and had to ask for a receipt. Never had to ask before. I needed the receipt because of the stream on my property.. I have to prove to the state of NC that it has been done at least every 5 years.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI. (RIP)
    teracroft Clan Piper of Perth CGC TDI (RIP)
    Boyne's Fast Break of Perth RA, RN CGC CGCA CGCU TKN( munchin in training)

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I sure hope the government runs out of money to hire some of "those government mules". Relative can not go home from rehab till she and her husband buy a new deep freeze. They have a chest type but she is not supposed to reach down into it to get anything out. Never mind that her husband can do that for her. This kind of stuff is getting very common among us old people.
    charly

"To become competent in governing others, we must first learn to govern ourselves"
    Waite Phillips

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dgowder View Post
    Because the people who are on welfare here will not do the labor intensive ag and construction jobs at any wage much less one that employers can realistically pay. I have been in the construction industry my entire adult life and I KNOW first hand that what I said is fact. I am speaking from real world in the field experience and not using information spun by news media or our government. I have hired so many sorry a$$ people that show up and work one day and never see them again. Everybody wants to make 25 an hour to sit on their cans. The entitlement programs that our government has instituted has turned the uneducated and unskilled of this country into a bunch of lazy leeches who will barely walk to the mail box for their next check! Just my .02
    If they were hungry and didn't have food stamps and a check coming in every month they might not be so reticent to get their hands dirty

Exactly right but because of our entitlement system they won't be getting hungry until the government can't borrow any more money to keep them up