RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

New FC Big Brag

8K views 49 replies 42 participants last post by  duckwacker 
#1 ·
FC Tremblin Earth's Touch Of Choclate Reese

Reese won the Open at the CSRA Trial and jammed the Amateur:D

I am still in shock, this journey started 5 years ago. Reese, is my first trial dog.
Reese, was raised and early trained by Jerry and Jean Day, they laid the foundation for her trial career.
She then went to Sandhill Kennel and was trained by Mike Ough through Derby, she had 14 points.
After Derby she went to Jason Baker, who at the time was with Sandhill, then she moved to Al Arthur's truck.
Many thanks to all these folks and to Mr. Hugh Arthur who has mentored all of us along the way.

Also my boy Sniper jammed the Amateur, his first all age finish.
Sniper is 3 1/2 years old and has not been on a pro truck since he turned two years old.
Thanks to Jason Baker for Sniper's young dog training and many thanks to my weekend training partners, Glen and Jenny Guider.

Wow, what a great summer, Reese gets her FC, Sniper is now QA2 and Tinker made the Derby list and became QAA at 23 months:cool:

See less See more
#28 ·
Congrats Gregg, Reese and the small village involved! Awesome accomplishment!

#31 ·
gregg,

i am late to this thread. never the less, CONGRATS MAN!!!!! you do a great job with your dogs and managing all that goes into each of these accompishments! i am so very pleased for you!

john

#32 ·
Hey Buddy, did you get your computer fixed?

I Know the college football guys have missed you!!!

#33 ·
Congratulations! I'm sure all of those who have helped you are proud but I'll bet none are happier while taking less credit than Jerry.

#40 ·
Yea, Jerry, was my first call, he is all jacked up.

#37 ·
Greg!!! Congrats I had no doubt this day would come. Big Congrats to you and FC Reese. A fine bitch! Very happy for you!

Barb

#45 ·
#49 ·
Thanks everyone, Al is gonna be running her the next 3 weeks in the open to try to Q for the national.
I am not gonna run the Am the next 3 weeks, fingers crossed....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.