looking for winger transport to Alaska
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach

Thread: looking for winger transport to Alaska

Default looking for winger transport to Alaska

Just thought I'd throw this out. I am going to order 3 wingers and have them delivered to my dad in the Willamette Valley area of Oregon (he actually already has one that I bought from the classifieds here). I thought I would see if anyone will be driving up this spring who would be able to throw them on the truck/trailer. Otherwise I will just have him ship them up via UPS or USPS.

Thanks,
    Juli
    The way I look at it, every dog is an opportunity to be a better trainer, and every day is a new day to be a better trainer to the same dog we trained yesterday.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

If you have to ship them, consider talking off the pulley and rubbers and just send the frame without a box. A little bubble wraps on the ends of the legs and tape to keep it fully collapsed. Then send all the hardware/rubbers on a box. Might be cheaper than trying to box them. I sent an old Strongarm back to Parrott to shorten into a smaller frame, he shipped it back to me that way not in a box.
    Nate Baxter, DVM
    Clarksville, OH

Ill be driving from Arkansas to Alaska in may when I get back from my tour in korea. Ill shoot you a pm.
    Last edited by huntinlabs; 03-26-2016 at 10:20 PM.