RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Shaq!

5K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Gregg0211 
#1 ·
Great weekend for Shaq prodigy. Glenhoma's El Chupacabra aka "Chupa" wins the Open at Tulsa & takes 4th in the AM and Mike Logins', Which One Is Pink aka "Floyd" wins the AM @ Tulsa. Both sired by Shaq.

#3 · (Edited)
There's been some really nice Shaq kids showing up lately.

FC/AFC JJ of Redrock - has been on fire this springs with three wins and a 2nd
FC Horsetooth's Center Ice - has three 2nd's and a 4th this spring
GRHRCH Franchise's Performance Enhancing Drug MH - has an Open and Am win, RJ, and Jam this spring. If his field trial career continues with success this may be the first FC or AFC to also have a GRHRCH, while not significant to some its seem quite impressive to bounce back and forth between hunt test and field trials successfully.
FC Elmingo's Flip Your Lid - Open Win in March.

I'm sure there's a dozen more Shaq kids with success that I've missed, but these are some I've noticed.

#4 ·
GRHRCH Franchise's Performance Enhancing Drug MH - has an Open and Am win, RJ, and Jam this spring. If his field trial career continues with success this may be the first FC or AFC to also have a GRHRCH, while not significant to some its seem quite impressive to bounce back and forth between hunt test and field trials successfully.
Justin, dude i had no idea until reading this that juice had am win and open win this spring! Congrats my friend to you, juice and .mark! Great. News!

#7 ·
One of those pups is in my training group. Hell on wheels and loves everybody :) Can't wait to watch her grow and develop

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.