Placing The Swamp On Steroids - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Placing The Swamp On Steroids

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    Since the world has never seen a nuclear conflict and has no textbooks on the subject, I can assume there's only one thing worse than being first to strike in a nuclear conflict!
    The reason we have no text books is that it does not matter if you first strike or second. All sides are the losers. Vic

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ZEKESMAN View Post
    The reason we have no text books is that it does not matter if you first strike or second. All sides are the losers. Vic
    When I was growing up in the lower income neighborhoods as a youth. The major concept that was stressed, was how much are you willing. 90% of combat is that you are willing to do it. Fighting is not hard to understand. it's how much you are willing to do it. Russia and China are a where of this and should take care of the problem. That the US has with NK. and Iran.

John Bolton is also a where of this.

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by ZEKESMAN View Post
    Thats is the deterrent. Unless you are Kim. He doesn’t seem to care about mutual destruction.

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Thats is the deterrent. Unless you are Kim. He doesn’t seem to care about mutual destruction.
    As far as Kim is concerned. It's more than we want, loses on our side and total and complete destruction of North Korea. I don't think China and Russia wants that? We will see.

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The Trump cult can deny all they want that the Administration is in absolute chaos.

Appointing John Bolton to SOS has to be the worst pick ever!

Bolton

1) He was the #1 cheerleader for invading Iraq. An act that upset the balance of power in the mideast.
    2) Bolton wanted to go to war with Cuba over WMDs that didn't exist.
    3) He wants to go to war with Iran.
    4) He suggest that Israel use its nukes on Iran.

Toss in the very hawkish Pompeo as Nat'l Sec Adviser and we are screwed.
    Remember when Franco was hatin' on Bolton, and now they are besties??!!??!!

That was awesome!
    Stan b & Elvis

So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory, the MOMENT." ~ Aldo Leopold

You really can't be this dishonest, can you?

I may disagree with Bolton's hawkish solutions but that doesn't mean he is a liar.

He is one of those old-fashioned Conservatives where attempting to be honest use to be desired. I'll challenge anyone to post any statement from Bolton that has proven to be a lie.

Unlike Trump, there are over 16,000 lies since taking office that can be easily researched by anyone interested in reality.
    Why would the Russians try to re-elect Trump?
    Because he’s making Russia great again—while crippling American power and influence.
    The Trump Presidency is Putin’s dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You really can't be this dishonest, can you?

I may disagree with Bolton's hawkish solutions but that doesn't mean he is a liar.

He is one of those old-fashioned Conservatives where attempting to be honest use to be desired. I'll challenge anyone to post any statement from Bolton that has proven to be a lie.

Unlike Trump, there are over 16,000 lies since taking office that can be easily researched by anyone interested in reality.
    You should claim 1,000,000 lies. One is as accurate and meaningless as the other.