AKC website
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AKC website

Default AKC website

Is there a AKC website where you can check your passes and titles?
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack" RIP
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson" RIP (5/26/01-6/18/15)
    Castile Creeks Rawhide, MH "Rowdy"

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Retriever Results and entry express should have them
    HRCH Laney's Chocolate Roux MH QAA
    HRCH Full Steam Coaltrain RIP

Or the AKC website, you need to setup an account, and then add your dog, under manage dogs "to dogs I own", then bring up dog and check the records under titles and points (it is highly tedious), even more so when they changed the website a few years ago to make it "easier". It's the only way I could find all the records on my pre...EE dogs. Once you log in the "useful" menu are under your account MY AKC up in the rt. corner of the page.
    Last edited by Hunt'EmUp; 04-23-2018 at 03:45 PM.
    "They's Just DAWGS"; "I train dogs, Not papers"
    "Hunting is a skill to be learned; early or late it still needs to be learned"

GMHR HRCH Lakota MH (Upland/Duck Enthusiast)
    MHR HRCH Storm MH (Upland/ Waterfowl Enthusiast)
    HR Banshi (problem child #3) - HR Trap (male-chocolate he's "special")

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I know those (EE and Ret. Results) but the Master National Club won't recognize those. The lastest list of MN qualifiers didn't include Rowdy. Rowdy is qualified. I sent the contact person a list from EE of Rowdy's passes. He said they go by AKC only. And he is checking into it.
    Last edited by Wayne Nutt; 04-23-2018 at 03:46 PM.
    Wayne Nutt

Hunt'em UP, I waded through the process and got to titles and points. It only listed a summary (like 12 qualifying scores, which is correct 6 last year and 6 this year). Is there a list anywhere of the individual tests?
    Wayne Nutt

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Nutt View Post
    Hunt'em UP, I waded through the process and got to titles and points. It only listed a summary (like 12 qualifying scores, which is correct 6 last year and 6 this year). Is there a list anywhere of the individual tests?
    They are usually very very slow about putting events into the system; I'd probably shoot an email to the AKC performance department, give them your name and dogs name/registration # have them look it up [email protected]

http://www.akc.org/sports/performance-contact-info/
    "They's Just DAWGS"; "I train dogs, Not papers"
    "Hunting is a skill to be learned; early or late it still needs to be learned"

GMHR HRCH Lakota MH (Upland/Duck Enthusiast)
    MHR HRCH Storm MH (Upland/ Waterfowl Enthusiast)
    HR Banshi (problem child #3) - HR Trap (male-chocolate he's "special")

CALL them! They are helpful and it may be faster than email.

I had a girl who had titled, but AKC only had three passes recorded (JH). I called AKC, they told me which test she was shown as not qualifying; a call to the HT secretary revealed that there was a mistake in the marking of the programs that went to AKC.

Meredith

Since you believe that your pass count with AKC is correct, it seems to me that your beef isn't with AKC.

I suggest you find out if the MNRC peeps have received results from the tests you ran.

There used to be such a list published online, I can't find it now (I searched and searched), of club event results that have been recorded by the MNRC.

Since I can't find that, I would allow 6 to 8 weeks to get the results to show up on the MNRC eligibility list. This assuming that time is not the essence...

Former HT secretary regards...

Edit: If you figure out how to get specifics of events you passed etc. from AKC, I would love to know how. I got curious, went searching for the info you asked about, all I could find were summaries about my dog
    Last edited by Renee P.; 04-23-2018 at 10:29 PM.

[QUOTE=Wayne Nutt;2080042]Hunt'em UP, I waded through the process and got to titles and points. It only listed a summary (like 12 qualifying scores, which is correct 6 last year and 6 this year). Is there a list anywhere of the individual tests?[/QUOTE
    AKC doesn't have a list of events passed unless you want to pay for it. The work around is to check the AKC events for dogs passed. https://webapps.akc.org/event-search/#/search was "improved" about a year ago to make it almost unusable, but it can be made to work. In the performance event column select the retriever hunt test option. Enter your city and the distance to the furthest test you went to. Change the date range to the time period you want (this can be a bit difficult as the program seems a bit touchy on checking the past) make sure the start date and finish date are in the MM/DD/YYYY format. then click the retrieve button. This will pull up all the tests within that time frame and within the specified mileage from your location. Click on "View Complete Event Details" and then click on the test level. This will pull up the list of qualifying dogs AKC has recorded for that event for each test. Check and see if your dog is listed.
    Last edited by T. Mac; 04-23-2018 at 08:28 PM.
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Rowdy.JPG

It doesn't show the tests or dates. Only the # of passes.