CH MH style studs
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CH MH style studs

Default CH MH style studs

Has anyone here seen CH HRCH Klassic's Highvoltage F-18 MH in person? His pups? Impressions, comments about style, drive, attitude, tractability, conformation, etc?

How about High Voltage Rough Rider MH (littermate to above dog)? He's maybe a little more popular because he's yellow. Anyone seen him or his pups? Same questions.

CH Hidden Springs Blue Goose MH?

GCH Honadore's Drum Roll JH? I wouldn't normally look at a JH but I have a half sibling who is actually a nice dog with some talent, moderate build, and may go with a FT pro in July.

I'm looking at options for a bitch this fall and it's tough to get a good assessment, because most show bred dogs are amateur trained.

Any other thoughts on CH MH studs people have seen and felt were talented would be great!
    ​~Your decisions are only as good as the information you base them on~

Claire DVM
    Lijah UDX OM1 GO VER RE OA OAJ ACT2 TDI CGC ASCA-CD (15 OTCH pts, 10 T2B pts)
    Tara UD GO VER RA SH MX AXJ ACT1 TKI CGC (4/10 MXJ, 3 QQ, 25 T2B pts, 121 MACH pts)
    Holly CD SH OJP OAP CGC
    Delta (in training)
    Rush TKN CGC (puppy)

Brie CD CGC
    Chivas CD NAP TKN CGC (2/3 NJP)
    Boaz JH CD CGC (2003-2012)
    Zen UD GO VER JH (2 SH passes) (2011-2016)
    http://clairedvm.com
    www.facebook.com/kolfyre

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

I’ve run many AKC MH Tests last summer with Tygrr and his owner/trainer Paul Grimm. Great dog! Solid marker, runs nice straight lines, team player, friendly. If you’re looking for a CH/MH, he’s tough to beat!

https://huntinglabpedigree.com/pedigree.asp?id=115748

Sorry but what is CH ?

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Barton View Post
    Sorry but what is CH ?
    a dog that has it's conformation championship title. (Show dog)

I compiled a list of conformation titled labs who are qualified all age, many also have MH, last year by going through Retriever Results. I can't private message yet but if you provide an email address I can the send the spreadsheet your way.

I haven't seen any of the dogs run, but my dog is almost all conformation and I was interested in seeing what other dogs of that type of breeding were capable of.
    Mark Jemison

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yemison View Post
    I compiled a list of conformation titled labs who are qualified all age, many also have MH, last year by going through Retriever Results. I can't private message yet but if you provide an email address I can the send the spreadsheet your way.

I haven't seen any of the dogs run, but my dog is almost all conformation and I was interested in seeing what other dogs of that type of breeding were capable of.
    Mark I believe you only have to have 10 Posts in order to have p.m. privileges
    y
    You have 9 so if you make one more post you should be able to p.m. that yourself

Mark I don't believe there any AKC CH dogs that are QAA. The LRC list is a little behind, but there hasn't been a QAA or AA dog with a CH in decades.
    https://thelabradorclub.com/about-th...tled-dog-list/

There are a lot of people who like to put a CH in front of their dog's name, and I'm not sure what it is...an Intl CH maybe. Not remotely the same thing unfortunately. I'll PM you.

Gary thank you! I wasn't aware of Tygrr.

Paul sending you a PM.
    ​~Your decisions are only as good as the information you base them on~

Claire DVM
    Lijah UDX OM1 GO VER RE OA OAJ ACT2 TDI CGC ASCA-CD (15 OTCH pts, 10 T2B pts)
    Tara UD GO VER RA SH MX AXJ ACT1 TKI CGC (4/10 MXJ, 3 QQ, 25 T2B pts, 121 MACH pts)
    Holly CD SH OJP OAP CGC
    Delta (in training)
    Rush TKN CGC (puppy)

Brie CD CGC
    Chivas CD NAP TKN CGC (2/3 NJP)
    Boaz JH CD CGC (2003-2012)
    Zen UD GO VER JH (2 SH passes) (2011-2016)
    http://clairedvm.com
    www.facebook.com/kolfyre

I used to have a daughter of CH/MH Topforms Edward. Really strong pup, had I been a better trainer/handler she could have been special.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoLabs View Post
    Mark I don't believe there any AKC CH dogs that are QAA. The LRC list is a little behind, but there hasn't been a QAA or AA dog with a CH in decades.
    https://thelabradorclub.com/about-th...tled-dog-list/

There are a lot of people who like to put a CH in front of their dog's name, and I'm not sure what it is...an Intl CH maybe. Not remotely the same thing unfortunately. I'll PM you.
    Well then the Sunday afternoon I spent browsing retriever results may have been for nothing....I just went with the Ch prefix assuming it was correct, but didn't do any cross referencing. I'll PM the list anyways!
    Mark Jemison