Does anyone have any experience in campaigning a dog that has a grass allergy? Or hunting them?
I am suspect that I have a young puppy (4 months old) with a grass allergy and I am wanting to know how manageable it is, and what you may do to ensure the dog is not miserable?
Please, help me, I feel terrible for my young man.
NOTE: Please be aware that the dog is being treated and monitored by a Veterinarian so please no stupid comments like 'you need to ask your vet'. I am looking for personal experiences from people with a confirmed allergy tested dog and their management.