The Caravan
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Retriever Coach
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Caravan

Default The Caravan

Any suggestions on how to go about being sure these folks don't place a foot on US soil?

Tear Gas?
    Run them into a livestock corral complete with livestock?

They are breaking the law. Under no circumstances should they be rewarded for that act.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

If the Mexican's can not stop them, we should totally close down the boarder. no one comes in. If we have to use the army, so be it.

This is an invasion.

Keith

I suggested some time ago arming border guards with flame throwers. Talk about a deterrent
    I used to be M&Ks Retrievers but for some reason I could no longer post. Ya think the mods trying to tell me something?

5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

bring a bunch of the FEMA busses, load them up and take them to an airfield and fly them back to Honduras...The US is getting played, and the media is giving them cover, they are interviewing only the ringleaders...If they thought they would get sent to GITMO they would cry like a baby...

We have no choice but to defend the border...and use force to repel the invaders if they decide to rush the Army

If we don't defend the border now, then all the tough talk about the Wall goes out the door...Deploy the National Guard and claim martial law, this is an invasion, not a bunch of people seeking asylum, they are bought and paid for like a mercenary Army...its the reason we have an Army, its the reason that those in the military take an oath

Its one time I would love to be standing next to the military locked and loaded and see who flinches first...If we dont stop them now, next time they will be coming to your town, what will you do then?
    Executor of the Alanson C Brown III - Trust

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Media Wars...Who makes up the marchers? Anti-Trump slanters push the women and children story. A very few say mostly young unattached males are the bulk. Self observe. IMO there are mostly young unattached males in this 7,500 xaravan. Political street theater with organizers. Beware and watch yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    ...If we dont stop them now, next time they will be coming to your town, what will you do then?
    Actually they are already here. The media & the left call them homeless!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Skills can be taught. Character is either there or it's not!

I watched one democrat spin propagandist call them "refugees from a human rights crisis"!! these so called refugees are also capable of VIOLENCE if not given their way.They not only carry the flag of their homeland but they have demonstrated a propensity of violence if they do not get their way. Sadly they also carry the greatest weapon against us and that is our Constitution. If they set so much as a finger on American soil, they enjoy the rights of all US citizens. If this is not an invasion, NOTHING IS. If we as a country do not have the right to stop their entry, then we are no longer a country. They show no respect for our laws nor any desire to contribute to this country. Those who profess sympathy for them are either fools or liars.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    I watched one democrat spin propagandist call them "refugees from a human rights crisis"!! these so called refugees are also capable of VIOLENCE if not given their way.They not only carry the flag of their homeland but they have demonstrated a propensity of violence if they do not get their way. Sadly they also carry the greatest weapon against us and that is our Constitution. If they set so much as a finger on American soil, they enjoy the rights of all US citizens. If this is not an invasion, NOTHING IS. If we as a country do not have the right to stop their entry, then we are no longer a country. They show no respect for our laws nor any desire to contribute to this country. Those who profess sympathy for them are either fools or liars.
    To be fair, I'm sympathetic to anyone who will take great lengths to make a better life for their family. I count my blessings every day to be an American. I don't have the answer, but I do know that illegally entering the U.S. certainly isn't it.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    I guess I am a liar or a fool. I feel sympathy for struggling humans, and animals. I don't think they enjoy the rights of all US citizens as soon as they lay a finger on our soil. They do have basic human rights. Please explain how they have the same rights as us.

Folks a prime organizer of this and other caravans has been the organization "People Without Borders." The BBC and CBC take the view the caravan is mostly women and kid (empathy).. NPR,or National Public Radio in voice/print/media say it is mostly young unattached men..Interesting contrast. Beware of your media. Left or right the story becomes Trump and the upcoming election. Listen/read their pitches. The rest are a dog and pony show.